What's new

Palestinians - Bravest men on earth! (VIDEOS)

Yeah,well I think that's when you should be asking "Maybe it's time to stop trying to die and look for a diplomatic solution?"

I think of u as a reasonable poster but this? Seriously? U think israel wants that? And haven't they been trying that for decades?

Khansaheeb...are you sure you've done your homework? I just caught you lying.
We have had a battle over this in the past, lol, have you forgotten?:-

Was Greece allied with Germany in ww2?

A rapid German Blitzkrieg campaign followed in April 1941, and by the middle of May, Greece was under joint occupation by three Axis powers: Germany, Italy and Bulgaria. A collaborationist Greek government was established immediately after the country fell.

We have had a battle over this in the past, lol, have you forgotten?:-

Was Greece allied with Germany in ww2?

A rapid German Blitzkrieg campaign followed in April 1941, and by the middle of May, Greece was under joint occupation by three Axis powers: Germany, Italy and Bulgaria. A collaborationist Greek government was established immediately after the country fell.
No,Greece wasn't allied with Germany. It's simple history. Greece was under triple occupation by the Axis forces.Like most of Europe.

No,Greece wasn't allied with Germany. It's simple history. Greece was under triple occupation by the Axis forces.Like most of Europe.
That's what all the losers said when they got caught, we were under occupation and forced to be Nazis?

That's what all the losers said when they got caught, we were under occupation and forced to be Nazis?
I think you should start reading history...

We were never part of the Axis. The King and a part of the Army and officials fled to the Middle-East and settled in Egypt to coordinate with the British. Athens had a government in order to take care of every day matters,just like Denmark,Belgium and other occupied countries had,at least the ones without a puppet State installed.

Greeks saved a lot of Jews during the occupation,had various resistance groups and even helped the Italians in the Ionian,after they fellout with the Germans.

I think of u as a reasonable poster but this? Seriously? U think israel wants that? And haven't they been trying that for decades?
Who has been trying that for decades?

I think you should start reading history...

We were never part of the Axis. The King and a part of the Army and officials fled to the Middle-East and settled in Egypt to coordinate with the British. Athens had a government in order to take care of every day matters,just like Denmark,Belgium and other occupied countries had,at least the ones without a puppet State installed.

Greeks saved a lot of Jews during the occupation,had various resistance groups and even helped the Italians in the Ionian,after they fellout with the Germans.

Who has been trying that for decades?
The same Arabs you bad mouth they gave you asylum into their land, wtf man?

What an ungrateful Greek you are.
Khansaheeb,you're trying to flamebait me again!

Naughty naughty!

hindi2.jpg

They are able to do so because they have no fear of death, they do well know that they all will die along with others on both sides one day, but they want to take the enemy with them no matter the cost.

minions-salut.gif

standing-ovation.gif

Back
Top Bottom