What's new

'palestinians' teaching a child to stab Israelis.

:lol: When you allow such small children to play around like this, chances are he will stab another Palestinian child and kill him.

I used to have some sort of "solidarity" if it were, with Palestinians but I really just dont give a shit anymore. Some may call the Israelis colonists but plenty of the Palestinians are just descendants of invaders, its a small crappy plot of land surrounded by religion, have at it, I dont really see a loser or winner in this situation, both sides are religious loons who cling to doctrine to further their needs. Sure the Palestinians had the shit end of the stick but they havent really helped themselves, where is the solidarity on help from fellow muslims, there is none and its for a reason.

You can try to protect israel

You can arm them

You can give them billions in aid

Save them in the U.N

But you cant stop arabs/muslims having children

The arabs+Haredi will bury israel one way or the other

You can arm them

Save them in the U.N

meat...is worthless against the power of the mind, science and technology.

Wow. I can't even begin to answer this lunatic.

There was no 'palestine' when Jews escaped from Egypt.

The point is Jews have no right to claim any bit of Palestine period..... You are invaders of the land.... You seem to having problem disproving the point..... You murdered the ancient philistines ..... Again from your books

If you are invaders to the land why do you keep pointing out that Arabs are from Arabia hence have no claim to land. I merely followed your logic to prove that falacy of your rabanical racist fascist mindset.....

Jews were invaders, you were removed, you are seeking to reinvade the land.... Again a temporary situation that would be again corrected.

Come back when you have anything else to say.... I will be here to hold up the mirror to your lies....

You can arm them

Save them in the U.N

I have a healthy respect for Israel and the Jews. They are brilliant. They are at the cutting edge in my own field. The number of world renowned experts and path breaking papers coming out of there is just not funny. They do not need money. They hold the reins to high finance around the world. They are friggin JEWs for Christ's sake. Or Moses' ...

Their military is fanatic. They are not unduly emburdened with morals or ethics. And their defense industry is probably second to only the two superpowers. Israel frankly has just ONE true predator it is very justifiably wary of, and that is Russia.

I am sorry to tell you that it takes 9 months to make a baby and years to make it grow into adulthood. But Israel on its own today and for the foreseeable future has the capacity and the will if pushed (and not near by as much as the Christian world ) to annihilate most of the Muslim world. Babies and adults alike.

Cheers, Doc

Dont underestimate the power of sheer numbers

What are you planning? A zombie attack?

Numbers are nothing when you have the absolute superiority in technology. How do you think did Cortez invade and conquer the Inka empire with a few hundred men?

Israel is outnumbered 1:100 already yet it holds the entire arab world away.

Beside that both USA and EU support Israel. Its in our interest to have it where it is. Its stable, progressive and advanced. Nobody wants another Dirka Dirka Chamalla Chamallah jango jango nation in that region

Beside that both USA and EU support Israel. Its in our interest to have it where it is.
Jews in Israel, are sacrificed for your interests huh? I wouldn't like to be a Jew in Israel and then that word 'stable'.
Wherever you locate Israel on earth, you will end up with a never ending war there.
BTW, you look Palestinian.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom