What's new

'palestinians' teaching a child to stab Israelis.

Numbers are vastly important it whats ensured & blocked israel regardless of its support from the USA and West to remain blocked and mired in its current situation

Its fastest growing population in its own country is that of its enemy, the lands they occupy and covet has millions more of its enemy

Holding military advantage is one thing but when the arab and muslim population presents a demographic threat to the very existence of israel to its very nature as a democratic and jew state you know were on the right path

Remember the crusaders held Jerusalem for 100 years and muslims did not give up, israel has only 64 years so why should we give up now

Keep filling up israel.
Keep having children
Resist and fight back whenever you can
Just like the jews have stolen the peace from the lives if Palestinians so should the jews live in insecurity looking over the shoulder for the next flash of a blade
The muslim population across the world is 1.7 billion and we should help the Palestinians by heaping pressure on israel and the jews

Israel is being eaten from within and we should aim to make them desperate to snatch from them any idea of jew morality

Why even go there when the "indigenous Jews" that created Israel are as pale as your common Irish person.
Whats wrong with being pale? Your prophet Muhammad was pale according to Hadith, king David was blond according to the Bible.

This is Assad's wife:

asma-bashar-president-al-assad.jpg

Both of her parents are native Syrians.

Whats wrong with being pale? Your prophet Muhammad was pale according to Hadith, king David was blond according to the Bible.

This is Assad's wife:

asma-bashar-president-al-assad.jpg

Both of her parents are native Syrians.

But your a Russian

There is one thing being pale but completely another being non-middle eastern whilst squatting on the land of middle easterners like a colonist

But your a Russian
No, I am not.

There is one thing being pale but completely another being non-middle eastern whilst squatting on the land of middle easterners like a colonist
I live on land which was legally bought. Arabs on the other hand seized this land like colonists.

What you see here is the typical primitivism of the arab world. You have a society there that creates nothing. It just exists to breath air. There is no science, there is no technology. There is no creative way of thinking.

Mass of raw meat is not important today. If the shit hits the fan and any ethical issues are thrown over board you will see that.

What would it take to push the number of Palis down to zero within a few days? A ethno bioweapon for example that targets specific haplo groups. You must not even go to this large scale. You can do it in a classical way with Ebola. Those pali areas are are pretty crowded. If Ebola breaks out, society breaks down. Palestians are unable to get acess to the counter meds.

As i said, its in the interest of the west to have Israel running strong. We don´t need anotehr waste bin society. On a sidenote the existence of israel is also in the interest of saudi arabia, iran and egypt.

What you see here is the typical primitivism of the arab world. You have a society there that creates nothing. It just exists to breath air. There is no science, there is no technology. There is no creative way of thinking.

Mass of raw meat is not important today. If the shit hits the fan and any ethical issues are thrown over board you will see that.

What would it take to push the number of Palis down to zero within a few days? A ethno bioweapon for example that targets specific haplo groups. You must not even go to this large scale. You can do it in a classical way with Ebola. Those pali areas are are pretty crowded. If Ebola breaks out, society breaks down. Palestians are unable to get acess to the counter meds.

As i said, its in the interest of the west to have Israel running strong. We don´t need anotehr waste bin society. On a sidenote the existence of israel is also in the interest of saudi arabia, iran and egypt.
:enjoy::lol: Yeah you do that!!

We will defend our land against colonialism and have children

No, I am not.

I live on land which was legally bought. Arabs on the other hand seized this land like colonists.

Yes you are,,,, your Russian like your parents and Grandparents before you

A white colonial foreign thief pretending to be middle eastern

:enjoy::lol: Yeah you do that!!

We will defend our land against colonialism and have children

Yes you are,,,, your Russian like your parents and Grandparents before you

A white colonial foreign thief pretending to be middle eastern

Can you outbred a virus? That would be cool. First time in the history of this planet. Having so much children is a symbol for your primitivism.

Can you outbred a virus? That would be cool. First time in the history of this planet. Having so much children is a symbol for your primitivism.

Yes we can & in the meantime we can fill up israel, gaza and the west bank

Yes we can & in the meantime we can fill up israel, gaza and the west bank

let me ask you something. As you see the world marching forward...don´t you feel ashamed about the primitivism of your people? That you invent nothing? That you have not one field you are a big player? I would feel deeply ashamed to belong to such a culture...that never build anything that made it to space for example.

let me ask you something. As you see the world marching forward...don´t you feel ashamed about the primitivism of your people? That you invent nothing? That you have not one field you are a big player? I would feel deeply ashamed to belong to such a culture...that never build anything that made it to space for example.

Sure we do, the muslim world was a powerful place and the potential is enormous. The land mass the resources the massive population

But power comes and goes, weak societies and cultures can collapse under pressure incans, mayans etc but strong cultures endure & go on under any duress or calamity emerging to become powerful again

Europe itself went through 1000 years of a period referred to the dark ages

Muslims have hugh and growing numbers, lots if resources and kand and potential

Are we happy about our current weakness,,the answer is no but we will have to endure it BUT that dosent mean we go silently into the night and not protest or fight back against injustice, colonialism or war forced upon us

The muslim world will be strong again its a matter of time, a matter of when not if & we will then look to **** up the people's who thought they could screw us when we were down

In the mean time we have to endure, resist the best we can, keep increasing our population and do our best to slowly improve

Your rising population is your problem. It generates the misery you live in.

Your rising population is your problem. It generates the misery you live in.

Your right

A large population without control is a burden especially if you dont have the resources to provide for them

But at the moment its the way it is

And like i said in certain circumstances such as the Israeli occupation population is a weapon where we can ruin the dreams of the israelis

hussain0216 is an Islamist extremist Pakistani in the UK.

There isn't a single British person that wants him in the country.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's part of a grooming gang.

Back
Top Bottom