What's new

Pan-India crackdown on PFI : 93 locations raided in 15 states, 106 arrested

What you sow so shall you reap .

All things are normal .

Normal??????? This is exactly why India was torn apart 70 years ago

Now the exact same situation is being created, hindutva poison allowed to flow and Indian Muslims targeted

It's why Hindutva and hindutva temples are being Targeted internationally

It's why partition is happening inside india

Indians hate each other, almost as much as we hate hindus

Now the exact same situation is being created, hindutva poison allowed to flow and Indian Muslims targeted

Where was hindutva in bangladesh , when your army raped thousands ?

Where was Hindutva in 1940's when partition happened ? RSS was no where ,it was non existent on national level.

You can simply say you hate Hindus.

We not only understand it, but know it.

Their is no need to justify your hatred of Hindus. By definition ,you are bigoted anti Hindus, Jews, sikhs, Christians basically all Kafirs.

Pakistanis lost half their country in wet dreams of Indian partition.

Save your energies on getting your failed state together.

Where was hindutva in bangladesh , when your army raped thousands ?

Where was Hindutva in 1940's when partition happened ? RSS was no where ,it was non existent on national level.

You can simply say you hate Hindus.

We not only understand it, but know it.

Their is no need to justify your hatred of Hindus. By definition ,you are bigoted anti Hindus, Jews, sikhs, Christians basically all Kafirs.

Pakistanis lost half their country in wet dreams of Indian partition.

Save your energies on getting your failed state together.

Of course we hate hindus, I don't give a flying monkeys *** about dead Hindus or raped Hindus

I despise Hindus

Bangladesh is a Muslim state as per partition

The point is we are right to hate Hindus,, we are ENEMIES

we as people's need separation
Partition was RIGHT!!!!!

The problem was this one India shit that they were peddling and now look EXACTLY AS WE PREDICTED, the hindutawadi poison being spread is exactly what we told Indian Muslims would happen

There are 240 million Indian Muslims and rising, they will be targeted and persecuted and hindutva extremists will get a free pass.
No doubt that Indian Muslims will suffer

So they NEED to hate Hindus and India as much as we hate hindus and India

They need to understand that India is their enemy and it has to go down and they must rot it from within

From Kashmir to Kerala the message against the enemy has to be shouted

Not china, not Pakistan,,, it's the Hindus that is your enemy
It's the Hindus you have to hate
It's Hindu culture you have to despise, degrade and destroy

You are free to form your opinion , we are 130 crore population few people are not going to effect unity of the country . Your wishes are not going to be fulfilled.

UP, Karnataka and Gujarat pushed for PFI ban, Amit Shah led the crackdown​

--------------------------

Pakistan officials come out in support of the banned Islamist outfit PFI​

:lol:

Of course we hate hindus, I don't give a flying monkeys *** about dead Hindus or raped Hindus

I despise Hindus

Partition was RIGHT!!!!!

The problem was this one India shit that they were peddling and now look EXACTLY AS WE PREDICTED, the hindutawadi poison being spread is exactly what we told Indian Muslims would happen

There are 240 million Indian Muslims and rising, they will be targeted and persecuted and hindutva extremists will get a free pass.

They need to understand that India is their enemy and it has to go down and they must rot it from within

We all know that ,you Hindu hating mullahs are nothing less than curse to south asia.

Its been 75 years but still a failed nation of yours is defending its existence by justifying your Hindu hatred through Partition.

You people cannot be civilized your hatred for even common Hindus is an example for that.

Even i am thankful to partition that we don't have to live with your Kind.

This is the reason i support Hindus all over to identify this mullah sickness and unify against it.

You have nothing to do with Indian Muslims ,they are far more dignified, civilized and economically better off than your failed state.

We have issues with Islam and its impact on IM ,but it's far less than our disgust towards your Kind.

We all know that ,you Hindu hating mullahs are nothing less than curse to south asia.

Its been 75 years but still a failed nation of yours is defending its existence by justifying your Hindu hatred through Partition.

You people cannot be civilized your hatred for even common Hindus is an example for that.

Even i am thankful to partition that we don't have to live with your Kind.

This is the reason i support Hindus all over to identify this mullah sickness and unify against it.

You have nothing to do with Indian Muslims ,they are far more dignified, civilized and economically better off than your failed state.

We have issues with Islam and its impact on IM ,but it's far less than our disgust towards your Kind.

,🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣

Hindutva are our friends,,, they are our weapon

Indian Muslims and even other Indian minorities will hate Hindus as much as we do

I was listening to a TV Debate in Pakistan. One Debater was saying that he is listening that India will break till his Childhood.
This prophecy has been given by quite a few experts here and is issued regularly on PDF. Kisan movement - India about to break, NRC protest - India about to break, PFI banned -India about to break, Any religious protest - India about to break.

Actually I request these “India about to break” experts to start a BREAK DANCE MOVEMENT. It will come very naturally to them.

Blinded by hatred?
Be a little careful because people like you are radicalised to become human bombs and kill others.
Don’t get exploited. Keep safe.

PFI is SIMI 2.0
Surprised this Govt acted so late and only 5 year ban

Govt is getting passive given we are not going through the horror of last decade
1664464362961.png

I despise Hindus

Partition was RIGHT!!!!!

Tch. Such visceral hatred. Something you learned from your madrassa?

,🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣

Hindutva are our friends,,, they are our weapon

Indian Muslims and even other Indian minorities will hate Hindus as much as we do
Majority of Indian muslims know they live in a secular country , you will be disappointed to know we live amicably barring few incidents done by miscreants .

This prophecy has been given by quite a few experts here and is issued regularly on PDF. Kisan movement - India about to break, NRC protest - India about to break, PFI banned -India about to break, Any religious protest - India about to break.

Actually I request these “India about to break” experts to start a BREAK DANCE MOVEMENT. It will come very naturally to them.

Blinded by hatred?
Be a little careful because people like you are radicalised to become human bombs and kill others.
Don’t get exploited. Keep safe.

I think it is a Break India dream gang. Like Tukde Tukade Gang, this is a Break India Dream Gang.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom