What's new

Pan-India crackdown on PFI : 93 locations raided in 15 states, 106 arrested

Oh you do! Otherwise why your corruption ranking is so poor? You eat shit and lie.

corruption is not indicator of eating cow dung, on the other hand even if your corruption is lower which doubtful it does not help with your habit of drinking piss and shit smearing over faces of your people.

corruption is not indicator of eating cow dung
I said nothing about cow dung. I said only about lying.

But your own extreme fascination with shit and dung makes it clear that Bosnia is into eating shit as well.

on the other hand even if your corruption is lower which doubtful it does not help with your habit of drinking piss and shit smearing over faces of your people.
Look, there it is again. You are so, so fascinated by shit and piss. Must be a Islamic Bosnian thing.

BTW, "which doubtful"? Is this how you cope? :rofl:

Look, there it is again. You are so, so fascinated by shit and piss. Must be a Islamic Bosnian thing.

BTW, "which doubtful"? Is this how you cope? :rofl:
i am fascinated with pajeets customs regarding that, why are ashamed of your cultural tradition and dietary habits.

why you eat cow dung, why pajeet.
weak muljinul, weak

-----------------------------

anyway, back op topic:

NIA reveals 873 Kerala Police officers have links to banned outfit PFI, under scanner for leaking raid information to PFI cadres​

NIA: Connection of 873 policemen of Kerala with PFI .​

weak muljinul, weak

-----------------------------

anyway, back op topic:

NIA reveals 873 Kerala Police officers have links to banned outfit PFI, under scanner for leaking raid information to PFI cadres​

NIA: Connection of 873 policemen of Kerala with PFI .​

Pajeet, sto polluting digital space and go do something about this barbarian pajeets.

Why don't you come and do something about it, brave hilsa khor Bosniak ?
i did not doubt that you are idiotic like that, who the hell would come into that kind of hellhole for civilized people. for now it is enough that the world is informed about isis style governance in bharatia.

i did not doubt that you are idiotic like that, who the hell would come into that kind of hellhole for civilized people. for now it is enough that the world is informed about isis style governance in bharatia.
We learnt from best, first the Nazis and the fascists, then from ISIS.

In all seriousness though, for anyone else reading. The men in question hurled stones at a "kafir" religious procession and festivities.. do the crime, do the time, pay the fine, get flogged and be shamed publicly.

We call it karma. (as you sow, so shall you reap)

We learnt from best, first the Nazis and the fascists, then from ISIS.

In all seriousness though, for anyone else reading. The men in question hurled stones at a "kafir" religious procession and festivities.. do the crime, do the time, pay the fine, get flogged and be shamed publicly.

We call it karma. (as you sow, so shall you reap)
you were always like that pajeet, those are abominations from civilized people but your shitudtva ideology is rooted within your uncivilized society-

I found this cartoon hilarious
1665197067929.png

:rofl:

from here :

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom