What's new

Panetta declares ''undeclared'' war with Pakistan

mate you are being insulting. If I do the same you will squeal

Try taking a deep breath and read what I wrote. parts of the article I wrote was using RT news as a source. Russia China and Iran will work together cos their red lines are being threatened. Do you even know or consider what these are for Russia. Did you read what Putin and co said at SCO meeting go check it out then come and debate when you are fully informed

:rofl: exactly

The russia is involving more n more to get more leverage from U.S.The more they poke nose,more U.S will have to give.
I will say again that you ppl are ill informed about russia.so rather than getting articles,know the truth.
U.S have issues with russia on missiles defence and russia wants it to be removed but U.S is not ready.
and dont forget that russia is letting U.S to get the supplies from their ports and NDN. :lol:
and in future,all supplies will go through NDN ..not through pakistan..wait fro 2014 mate...

Bye...understand it or not..its not my prob..
i cant insert things in brain of any body :)..

its easy to get the points

It's ridiculous to think that U.S can attack Pakistan, they have problems even to manage their situation in Iraq and Afghanistan!

It's ridiculous to think that U.S can attack Pakistan, they have problems even to manage their situation in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Yea but don't ruin Indians dreams

The russia is involving more n more to get more leverage from U.S.The more they poke nose,more U.S will have to give.
I will say again that you ppl are ill informed about russia.so rather than getting articles,know the truth.
U.S have issues with russia on missiles defence and russia wants it to be removed but U.S is not ready.
and dont forget that russia is letting U.S to get the supplies from their ports and NDN. :lol:
and in future,all supplies will go through NDN ..not through pakistan..wait fro 2014 mate...

Bye...understand it or not..its not my prob..
i cant insert things in brain of any body :)..

its easy to get the points

Read this and do try to join the dots before you respond. This news item came out 10 hours ago:

India, Tajikistan and Russia were working to operate the base jointly. But Tajikistan, seen by China as its western gateway to Central Asia, has been under diplomatic pressure from its neighbours to stave off an intimate military engagement with India. Russia, too, has been wary of India’s foreign military footprint, largely because Moscow suspects that New Delhi is increasingly inclining westwards for its defence hardware.

India at risk of losing Siachen watchtower

Back
Top Bottom