What's new

Papers prove Japan forced women into second world war brothels, says China

I'm with Japan on this one. China shouldn't make up lies. If Chinese women offered themselves up for a quick buck, it is the women's own choice, Chinese government shouldn't use them as propaganda tools. It is just a milk cow they keep milking.

Pathetic.....

I have neither the time nor inclination to defend any one other than India.

All I am trying to say is that when seen closely, all clothes have holes.

Clothes of different era reflect different social values. Only a retard would compare a 18th century victorian dress with a 1940's blouse, yes, they all have holes. Some brains have holes too.

Pathetic.....

This chap atatwolf came again to pollute Thread and than he cries his thread should be kept clean...

I read his post that is removed, see how racist he is I don't understand I have reported this little racist to Moderators but no Action till yet which I strongly protest, he should be banned.

Before all these revelations the japanese has been claiming these atrocities were not supported by the imperialists government. The war criminals were done out of their own volition and the women were not forced into prostitutions

You have scumbags like this who turned blind eyes to justice and when he died - a saint to the japanese imperialists

Radhabinod Pal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is pretty much misinformation. He didn't vindicate the Imperial Japan rather he questioned the motive and morality of the trials.
While finding that 'the evidence is still overwhelming that atrocities were perpetrated by the members of the Japanese armed forces against the civilian population of some of the territories occupied by them as also against the prisoners of war', he produced a judgment questioning the legitimacy of the tribunal and its rulings. He held the view that the legitimacy of the tribunal was suspect and questionable, because the spirit of retribution, and not impartial justice, was the underlying criterion for passing the judgment.

he believed that the exclusion of Western colonialism and the use of the atom bomb by the United States from the list of crimes, and judges from the vanquished nations on the bench, signified the "failure of the Tribunal to provide anything other than the opportunity for the victors to retaliate."

This chap atatwolf came again to pollute Thread and than he cries his thread should be kept clean...

I read his post that is removed, see how racist he is I don't understand I have reported this little racist to Moderators but no Action till yet which I strongly protest, he should be banned.

Mods are too busy.... trolls have taken over..

A friend of mine's father war a Marine during the island hopping during WW2.

He specifically said one of the worst things he saw was young teenage girls on the battlefield. Every time they overran a position there were at least two girls for every Japanese soldier.

I doubt all of them were volunteers or doing it for pay.

It's disgusting how Japanese got away scotch free with their inhumane crime, yet today many people admired these people. Some like the Vietnamese and Filipino even willing to suck their dick for some weapons. LOL

Our ties with a new Japan country today, not Japan of WW2. Hold your Nanjing pains and don't drag us into your hateful story.

That is pretty much misinformation. He didn't vindicate the Imperial Japan rather he questioned the motive and morality of the trials.

and you are still defending the scumbag with all these glaring evidences that you can find easily on the net and elsewhere? You are deplorable!

and you are still defending the scumbag with all these glaring evidences that you can find easily on the net and elsewhere? You are deplorable!

I am defending him against misinformation, that he thought Japanese were not guilty of war-crimes:
While finding that 'the evidence is still overwhelming that atrocities were perpetrated by the members of the Japanese armed forces against the civilian population of some of the territories occupied by them as also against the prisoners of war'
You are hung up on the decision, (which admittedly was like pouring salt to wounds), while you fail to observe the motive. He wasn't pro-Japan, rather he was against colonialism/occupation, war and other related 'malpractices'. He didn't agreed with the intent of the western powers. Just because he didn't agreed with you doesn't makes him wrong. Had he absolved the Japanese, he would have been in wrong. But I can't denounce him if he found, with some basis that the trial itself was sham. He wanted the colonial powers to be in the same bracket as Japan, argue against that if you can.

Our ties with a new Japan country today, not Japan of WW2. Hold your Nanjing pains and don't drag us into your hateful story.

that is why vietcongs are still hiding in the shade begging for gratitudes from the imperialists who never admit their war crimes, who never repent. You are doing great shames to your people who were raped, who were suffering and died during the ww2 japanese atrocities

All the other people - Chinese, Korean, Philippinos, Indonesians stood up against the criminals. Not the vietcongs - SHAMFUL!

I am defending him against misinformation, that he thought Japanese were not guilty of war-crimes:

You are hung up on the decision, (which admittedly was like pouring salt to wounds), while you fail to observe the motive. He wasn't pro-Japan, rather he was against colonialism/occupation, war and other related 'malpractices'. He didn't agreed with the intent of the western powers. Just because he didn't agreed with you doesn't makes him wrong. Had he absolved the Japanese, he would have been in wrong. But I can't denounce him if he found, with some basis that the trial itself was sham. He wanted the colonial powers to be in the same bracket as Japan, argue against that if you can.

you just prove yourself as an immoral and cheeky people again

that is why vietcongs are still hiding in the shade begging for gratitudes from the imperialists who never admit their war crimes, who never repent. You are doing great shames to your people who were raped, who were suffering and died during the ww2 japanese atrocities

All the other people - Chinese, Korean, Philippinos, Indonesians stood up against the criminals. Not the vietcongs - SHAMFUL!

No, we fought against all invaders on the battlefield with everything we have, and made them pay dearly. But you, cowardice on battle, then keep the hatred.

P/S. Using the phrase "Vietcong" shows your ignorance.

No, we fought against all invaders on the battlefield with everything we have, and made them pay dearly. But you, cowardice on battle, then keep the hatred.

you are shameful
what vietcongs have done to redeem your "comfort women" and the dead other than begging for pittance from the imperialists?
you are silly and dont know history but accustomed to slander and lies
We fought the japanese in 2 wars
First one from1894─1895 Jiawu War
Second from 1937─1945 during WW2

you are shameful
what vietcongs have done to redeem your "comfort women" and the dead other than begging for pittance from the imperialists?
you are silly and dont know history but accustomed to slander and lies
We fought the japanese in 2 wars
First one from1894─1895 Jiawu War
Second from 1937─1945 during WW2

But how the hell your giant country was humbled by Japan so many times, and if without US and SU in WW2, perhaps several times more...

But how the hell your giant country was humbled by Japan so many times, and if without US and SU in WW2, perhaps several times more...

We were weak because of invasions and troubles internally
US' bomb also helped themselves which shortened the war. Regardless we would still be fighting on and the scumbag japanese should lost in the end!
Dont slander and lie again
Do you know what is "Pearl Harbour" during ww2?

It is fully acknowledged that the Japanese did a lot of horrible crimes during the war, especially to Chinese and Koreans. But does that mean that one should not admire Japan as a country TODAY? I mean, today's Japan and today's Japanese people are not going on wars of aggression. Can't we admire TODAY's Germany, despite their Nazi past?

There is one thing I agree with the Chinese - that Japan should offer an official apology for its past crimes. Many other countries have done so. At least acknowledging their crimes would go a long way in improving feelings.

There is no doubt in anybody's minds, that they did some really cruel atrocities during WW2.
Tell that to the right-wing Japanese nationalist who is trying to revised history and taught their kids differently in WWII. This is a dangerous game they are playing with. Revisionism has a tendency to repeat itself in war crime. I have no doubt that WWIII will again show the true face of the Japanese. All it takes is one bigot Japanese nationalist like Abe to rewrite the constitution and history will repeat itself. Unfortunately for us, we are more than ready to face this impending war. We will promise that we will protect our women and sister to the last blood of every PLA solider!

Japan and Vietnam vs China and Korea in world war 3 to settle old score. Japanese atrocity and two-face approach and Vietnamese sympathizer must face justice for those sex slave women whose childhood were forever ruin and never got proper justice!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom