What's new

Papers prove Japan forced women into second world war brothels, says China

Our ties with a new Japan country today, not Japan of WW2. Hold your Nanjing pains and don't drag us into your hateful story.

Pretty much everyone involved in WW2 is either dead or soon will be.
Even George Bush Sr. is 90 and he was just a young flyer in WW2.

No use trying to get even with a bunch of dead (or soon to be dead) men.

Millions of people were dead during WW2 in Poland. What are these people still doing?

germany-auschwitz-poland-documents-2012-1-17.jpg

Credit: globalpost.com

123050216_21n.jpg

Credit:http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2012-04/28/123050216_21n.jpg

F100127GPO53-e1371125958893.jpg

Credit: cdn.timesofisrael.com

Poland-Canada_sham.jpg

Credit: vosizneias.com

poland.jpg

Credit: nydailynews

memorial.jpg

Credit: http://theatlasheart.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/memorial.jpg

pic1084607713171.jpg

Credit: http://writeoutloud.edublogs.org/files/2009/04/pic1084607713171.jpg

Millions of people were dead during WW2 in Poland. What are these people still doing?

Israel has had the bomb for a long time and they never once have mentioned lobbing one at Germany in retribution.
They know all the key people are dead. There's simply no purpose.

you just prove yourself as an immoral and cheeky people again

I agree with you. Anyone pointing fingers at the colonial powers is immoral. All their guilt was purified the instance they freed China. How can someone sink so low as to question them? I completely agree with you.

You can't washed away history because of the bygone of the WW2, history can never be vanquish because of all the population of that area past away. You can't rewrite history because all the witness of WW2 all past away and no longer can tell their horrible story the been through. WW2 in all history book in most of the nations in the planet account the horrible act of atrocity commit by the fascist alliance, except Japan never want to omitted the atrocity they commit in their history boobk.

that is why you indians are so delusional
I'm not an Indian you fool. So stop calling me one or I'll start calling you a jap or something.

Have the japanese done this?

Probably not...something probably about asian honor...but you probably wouldn't let them in your country anyway.

But you Japs know all about that.

You can't washed away history because of the bygone of the WW2, history can never be vanquish because of all the population of that area past away. You can't rewrite history because all the witness of WW2 all past away and no longer can tell their horrible story the been through. WW2 in all history book in most of the nations in the planet account the horrible act of atrocity commit by the fascist alliance, except Japan never want to omitted the atrocity they commit in their history boobk.

I agree that the Japanese seem to not be knocking themselves out exposing any dodging of history.
You could even claim the same about the US and native Americans. I'm sure there's plenty of dodgjng and glossing over going on in our history books and the majority of the population isn't in complete outrage over it...which of course is sad and terrible.

So I'm not the one to throw stones in our glass house.

I'm not an Indian you fool. So stop calling me one or I'll start calling you a jap or something.

doesnt make a difference
mindset the same
ethnicity the same
I have come to realise that ethnic indians hate india many more than we know

Probably not...something probably about asian honor...but you probably wouldn't let them in your country anyway.
But you Japs know all about that.
Absolutely not.
Not "probably"
If any japanese PM declares he wants to repent in remorse like the German did in Poland, our doors will be open
The japanese have lost their honour completely 60 years ago
keep it up you deplorable and woeful people
I wont be anything remotely near as angry as you are when you call us/me "japs" as you being called indian when the whole forum knows I am a proud Chinese

I agree that the Japanese seem to not be knocking themselves out exposing any dodging of history.
You could even claim the same about the US and native Americans. I'm sure there's plenty of dodgjng and glossing over going on in our history books and the majority of the population isn't in complete outrage over it...which of course is sad and terrible.

So I'm not the one to throw stones in our glass house.

then you should keep quiet instead of giving clemency or showing support to the japanese!

Last edited:
doesnt make a difference
mindset the same
ethnicity the same
I have come to realise that ethnic indians hate india many more than we know

Sorry guy my background is 100% European.

You are like the guys who yell "Jew" every time somebody here says something they don't like.

...maybe some unwanted Japanese blood in you from some past Japanese excursions. I know that can cause hatred, embarrassment, and shame. That could cause some lashing out.

Sorry guy my background is 100% European.

You are like the guys who yell "Jew" every time somebody here says something they don't like.

...maybe some unwanted Japanese blood in you from some past Japanese excursions. I know that can cause hatred, embarrassment, and shame. That could cause some lashing out.

you can yell "japs" as much as you want but you cant deny your dna which is exactly told by your statement

just chill out as much as you are living in a huge "glass house"

you can yell "japs" as much as you want but you cant deny your dna which is exactly told by your statement

just chill out as much as you are living in a huge "glass house"

Sorry but your DNA from all the Japanese excursions in China if far far far more likely to test positive than my DNA having any trace of Indian. India wasn't waltzing in Europe.

Hey we are like a support group here. You can just out yourself and we will help you with your pain.

Sorry but you DNA from all the Japanese excursions in China if far far far more likely to test positive than my DNA having any trace of Indian. India wasn't waltzing in Europe.

Hey we are like a support group here. You can just out yourself and we will help you with your pain.

the more you drivel the most extravaganza display of your dna - which is exactly the miserable people from your country of origin are doing. Look around PDF and on most forums to reinforce your dna identity!

I am not going crazy being dragged down with your diatribes
I am taking off right now leave your statements here. I'll see if it is worthy of paying my attention to

the more you drivel the most extravaganza display of your dna - which is exactly the miserable people from your country of origin are doing. Look around PDF and on most forums to reinforce your dna identity!

I am not going crazy being dragged down with your diatribes
I am taking off right now leave your statements here. I'll see if these are worthy of my attention to

Haha run away from the truth it is a tough pill to swallow. I think I hit the nail on the head with you.

Later half-blood Hafu.

Last edited:
Germany half a century later is still paying reparations to individuals and huge sums for WW2 damages and education about their WW2 history and every Western country still pulls out the WW2 card when dealing with Germany.

Meanwhile Japan can openly deny their warcrimes because its anti-China and anti-China is good for U.S. warcriminals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom