What's new

Parts of exploded AIM-120 AMRAAM (27 Feb) revealed

Shows a “missile” in a thousand pieces and claims it is the complete wreckage of the AIM-120 which means it did not impact and blow up a Su-30 - which ironically would have also made a thousand pieces. #bhaktoralogic

The funniest bit is the crying over F-16.net .. which really is not an official site per se yet if the encyclopedia Brittanica or another encyclopedia edited by actual experts and not the online bhaktora army was to put a definition of insecurity ; they would be well placed to put a Bhakt’s image like sameer under it. Just so we can identify the most common looking example of an insecure nationality.

Multiple ID rat proving something is fake

Irony literally dies here :lol:

It’s beating a dead horse by now but after 1.5 years Pakistan still has not provided any evidence of ever hitting yet alone downing any MKI. The question becomes, why if Pakistan claimed to hit an MKI they did not release any evidence?
Even F-16.net was forced to admit that their source was only Alan Warnes (a journalist with extremely extremely close ties to PAF for many years)
http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=57254&sid=4d6b2407eba5ac840c3211f2c80decfc

Even Alan Warnes admitted that his AFM article (Su-30 claim ) was entirely copied from PAF Kaiser Tufail blog.

So again, where is proof? It can’t be for “classified” reasons because even Americans often release proof of kills, or at the least the wreckage of kills claimed by America often is found. In Pakistan’s case not only have they not released any proof of anything but no wreckage has ever been found. We know the general area where the MKI was operating but no one found the wreckage, pilots or took video or photos.

So the MKI is 72’ in length, can hold up to 20,700lbs fuel, and can have a maximum take off weight of 76,000lbs but no wreckage? How does an aircraft that large just vanish? How would no one notice a fireball and smoke that would probably rise 500-1000+ feet? Is it a cover up? In that case why India did not cover up the MI-17 downing? India let hostile enemy civilians come up to the wreckage and even take photos. Ironically the MI-17 crashed only 250 metres outside an Indian paramilitary base, yet India could not and did not cover up the wreckage.

So to recap:

No HUD
No radar data
No satellite images of wreckage
No audio release of Indians acknowledging a downing
No identity of downed pilots
No tail number
No wreckage
No missing or dead fighter pilots
No smoke plumes or fireball
No photos of any kind
No videos
No witnesses
No acknowledgement from India (both officially or unofficially) of losing any MKI.
Could some expert shed a light that without impacting the target, a missile disintegrate into small frags, like shown picture?

They are turning in their graves , cannot rest, cannot do anything to wipe of the humiliations
Sir G, you could use that their dust is doing whirlwind madly.

Imagine the level of humiliations if all 9 locked targets were taken out by PAF.
Feel sorry that why PAF missed rewriting of military history - if it happened that day, we do not have to see the threads and false painful claims like this one.

USAF thinks very highly of the Mig-21 Bison. Review this video(at about 4:45).

USA has little reason to hide a PAF loss. Based on this video, I would think the USAF would want nothing more then for the Mig-21 Bison to shoot down an F-16 so they could then justify spending insane money on the F-35 acquisition.

That's a nice exploded AMRAAM hitting the mark, even by the look of it.

I have to add a bit in this story. The villager first heard a kaboom/blast in the air, they came out to see what really happened and later, debris fell down injuring one of them. Did the Police Officer tell that story to media? I am quoting the exact words of his statement when he received a call of a blast and injuries due to debris fall down. And that area is deeeeeeeep down IoK. I will leave the rest to you.

On topic: IAF issued many awards/patches for dodging AMRAAMs but only 1 AIM 120C-5 is found that too because........ it hit something and came down along the prey (whether crash landed or whatever) after a blast in the air.. my dear. Furthermore, that's not the complete debris of AIM-120 but fragments of missile to say specifically.

Lastly, seems like F-16.net made the mark to dig for such a post in an attempt to divert but renew those memories.
Also, it will be great if those eye witnesses in Bhawani B Panchayat can be brought to any TV as if they are not threatened for life by Bakht Modi Gang.

And this is what you call the complete debris with most critical part intact or not fired.
img_20190321_155345-jpg.557009

MiG-21 is now Fighting Falcon

117945076_3139377952836144_8360011225531219909_o.jpg
They can’t seem to decide between flying coffins and wanting to be a F-16.

The saddest bit is that there are genuine professionals within the IAF who I am sure feel embarrassed everytime such idiocy comes out; I feel their cringe more than any of these Bhaktoras rona dhona.

please show me one evidence , that a Su-30MKI was hit last year , I several times ask for evidence and only get this replay but never evidence that back it up
I've never seen an Iranian so invested in a Pak/India thread.

I wonder if u asked the Indians about proving their F16 claim as much as u have asked the Pakistanis about the Su30 MKI claim.

It's quite simple...if u don't want to believe the claim...don't believe it. Writing "where is the proof?" a thousand times won't make the relevant authorities reveal proof any faster just to satisfy some random PDF member.

That missile wreckage confirms one thing, "Kill Confirmed".. a missile that "lands after missing its target" does not turn into tiny fragments like that, only one which has been activated by a proximity fuse... Brilliant confession by the IAF !!!

I followed this incident like a hawk when it occurred. There was fog of war and confusion in the early reporting of this incident, but if you pull together the dots, its points to an SU-30 being downed. Both air forces claim 2 AC were downed (so this is probably true). There are number of ground based observers that saw a two seat AC get hit and the pilots eject. Second aircraft downed was a 2 seater. PAF doesn't have many two seat AC. SU-30 is a two seater.
how the wreckage of Su-30 didn't show on any satellite imagery , if 3 radar detect a second plane go down then certainly it would have been child play to locate the place it went down and go to archive photo of the time and find it in the vicinity of where it fall, no such evidence ever shown while its not the case for mig-21
and about radars data , india also published data from two radar so if I am to accept your claim about 3 radar I must accept India claim about it , you knew they actually published those data on On 8 April 2019

Last edited:

It’s beating a dead horse by now but after 1.5 years Pakistan still has not provided any evidence of ever hitting yet alone downing any MKI. The question becomes, why if Pakistan claimed to hit an MKI they did not release any evidence?
Even F-16.net was forced to admit that their source was only Alan Warnes (a journalist with extremely extremely close ties to PAF for many years)
http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=57254&sid=4d6b2407eba5ac840c3211f2c80decfc

Even Alan Warnes admitted that his AFM article (Su-30 claim ) was entirely copied from PAF Kaiser Tufail blog.

So again, where is proof? It can’t be for “classified” reasons because even Americans often release proof of kills, or at the least the wreckage of kills claimed by America often is found. In Pakistan’s case not only have they not released any proof of anything but no wreckage has ever been found. We know the general area where the MKI was operating but no one found the wreckage, pilots or took video or photos.

So the MKI is 72’ in length, can hold up to 20,700lbs fuel, and can have a maximum take off weight of 76,000lbs but no wreckage? How does an aircraft that large just vanish? How would no one notice a fireball and smoke that would probably rise 500-1000+ feet? Is it a cover up? In that case why India did not cover up the MI-17 downing? India let hostile enemy civilians come up to the wreckage and even take photos. Ironically the MI-17 crashed only 250 metres outside an Indian paramilitary base, yet India could not and did not cover up the wreckage.

So to recap:

No HUD
No radar data
No satellite images of wreckage
No audio release of Indians acknowledging a downing
No identity of downed pilots
No tail number
No wreckage
No missing or dead fighter pilots
No smoke plumes or fireball
No photos of any kind
No videos
No witnesses
No acknowledgement from India (both officially or unofficially) of losing any MKI.

this is amazing they are showing an exploded aim-120c. this undoubtedly proves a kill lol

As most pilots know that A2A missiles have proximity fuses and don’t actually try to hit an aircraft but explode near them. This proves a SU-30MKI was shot down :sniper::pakistan:
Kv

That's a nice exploded AMRAAM hitting the mark, even by the look of it.

I have to add a bit in this story. The villager first heard a kaboom/blast in the air, they came out to see what really happened and later, debris fell down injuring one of them. Did the Police Officer tell that story to media? I am quoting the exact words of his statement when he received a call of a blast and injuries due to debris fall down. And that area is deeeeeeeep down IoK. I will leave the rest to you.

On topic: IAF issued many awards/patches for dodging AMRAAMs but only 1 AIM 120C-5 is found that too because........ it hit something and came down along the prey (whether crash landed or whatever) after a blast in the air.. my dear. Furthermore, that's not the complete debris of AIM-120 but fragments of missile to say specifically.

Lastly, seems like F-16.net made the mark to dig for such a post in an attempt to divert but renew those memories.
Also, it will be great if those eye witnesses in Bhawani B Panchayat can be brought to any TV as if they are not threatened for life by Bakht Modi Gang.

And this is what you call the complete debris with most critical part intact or not fired.
img_20190321_155345-jpg.557009
well actually one r-73 don't look complete at all, as if proximity switch get activated

I've never seen an Iranian so invested in a Pak/India thread.

I wonder if u asked the Indians about proving their F16 claim as much as u have asked the Pakistanis about the Su30 MKI claim.

It's quite simple...if u don't want to believe the claim...don't believe it. Writing "where is the proof?" a thousand times won't make the relevant authorities reveal proof any faster just to satisfy some random PDF member.
I didn't ask them , I just told them their claim about f-16 shoot down is as credible as Pakistan claim about SU-30MKI .
the difference is you guys insist on the matter a lot more than they.
and so you agree that the authorities didn't provide any proof on the matter.

Back
Top Bottom