What's new

Pashtuns and Kashmiris: Similarities between brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ghoul

Interesting points. Thanks. What I meant to say was that in the earlier times they 'acquired' certain genes due to their nomadism. Ages ago:p: . The reason I came to this conclusion is because in the old times, nomadic or semi-nomadic tribes moved bigger distances than they do now so for a Gujjar living in Poonch to be in contact with Gilgitis,Baltis, Shina etc. won't be as big of a deal as it's now. But if they are enogamous then it won't apply , of course. This suggestion of course didn't apply to Van UP gujjars

Poonchis are again more similar to Potoharis, Punjabis, Dogris, etc.. than any dardic group. I highly doubt Gilgitis, and other dardics ever mixed with Gujjars or Bakarwals in significant numbers.

My point was that name Kashmir has a confirmed Hindu origin. ;)

Only Indian carried and preserved these ancient heritage, nobody is interested in your faked history. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

peeth piche burai, saamne bolne ki himmat nahi hai. :omghaha::omghaha:

insults7.gif

Peethe piche kyah? I know you cannot resist showing up in threads such as these. It was a foregone conclusion that you would return. :sarcastic:

Only Indian carried and preserved these ancient heritage, nobody is interested in your faked history. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

That doesn't mean it is yours that is revisionist bakwas of the highest order. :rofl: Romans "preserved" Ancient Greek civilization yet they never acted like it was their own unlike Bhartis who are desperate to do so. :sarcastic:If anybody is peddling fake history it is you. :sarcastic:

You are one moron to use racist abuse so easily and the mods have taken a very soft approach to extreme racist name calling by senior pakistani posters (and some multiple id trolls like save_gendha aka shan aka halka kutta etc). Its really a shame that this forum has just become a gutter full of internet-macho pakistani abusive males from army background.

@Chinese-Dragon you might want to take this up with the webmaster as i know you are very sensitive about racism.

LOL cry me a river, if the Gurkha had a problem with it he would have reported me himself. The fact that a mod already passed through here and I didn't get any warning let alone an infraction must mean no one cared enough to report my oh so offensive post. :lol:

Last edited:
Getting back to the topic. Although I have never been to Kashmir myself, from what I can gather from the internet is that the Bakarwal Gujjars of Kashmir and the muslim Van Gujjars of UP look more similar to Pashtuns than Kashmiris themselves. Heck, some of them can even pass in KPK with no-one even noticing.

Bakarwals:
thumb.php

images

India%20Kashmir%20Nomads_Raju(4).jpg

4.jpg

Van Gujjars of UP:

gujjars.jpg

dplus1.jpg

14083247-23133653-thumbnail.jpg

Maybe being nomadic and not settling down they have kept their original features somewhat more then other people around them.

You are one moron to use racist abuse so easily and the mods have taken a very soft approach to extreme racist name calling by senior pakistani posters (and some multiple id trolls like save_gendha aka shan aka halka kutta etc). Its really a shame that this forum has just become a gutter full of internet-macho pakistani abusive males from army background.

@Chinese-Dragon you might want to take this up with the webmaster as i know you are very sensitive about racism.

do you honestly think your and indians posts are not abusive here?

most abusive posts come from your community on the forum, and trolls

Muslims in Pakistan
Kashmir word origin is unknown.
Even if it is from Sanskrit.
Sanskrit is not an indian/dravidian language, its a indo-aryan language of the indo-aryans.
Nothing to do with you dravidians.
You have no idea what you're talking about. The people you see in Pakistan today, and even some Punjabi groups like Jats settled thousands of years after the Indo-Aryans. India has seen many waves of migration, with those from Muslim backgrounds being the least like the Vedic Indians and Harappans (who were Dravidian, by the way). Part of the evidence is that Indians are still much smarter than you today. The other evidence is obviously caste and religious groupings.

Bakarwals and even Gujjars are mostly in Jammu division and are more similar to Jammu people (Dogris) than Kashmiris. They don't have any connection with kashmiris of valley or any dardic groups. Kashmiris don't even like Bakarwals and Gujjars. There is a huge population of them in Jammu city itself, which is dogri stronghold.

There is huge difference in looks of Kashmiri gujjars and Dogris.

Muslims in Pakistan

You have no idea what you're talking about. The people you see in Pakistan today, and even some Punjabi groups like Jats settled thousands of years after the Indo-Aryans. India has seen many waves of migration, with those from Muslim backgrounds being the least like the Vedic Indians and Harappans (who were Dravidian, by the way). Part of the evidence is that Indians are still much smarter than you today. The other evidence is obviously caste groupings.

pakistanis are 100 times more smarter than indians

pakistanis are 100 times more smarter than indians
In what sense? I wouldn't trust Pakistan to ever maintain rikshaws, let alone pharmaceuticals, a space agency, nuclear subs, IT industry, and so on.

Also, "more smarter" is grammatically incorrect.

Peethe piche kyah? I know you cannot resist showing up in threads such as these. It was a foregone conclusion that you would return. :sarcastic:

That doesn't mean it is yours that is revisionist bakwas of the highest order. :rofl: Romans "preserved" Ancient Greek civilization yet they never acted like it was their own unlike Bhartis who are desperate to do so. :sarcastic:If anybody is peddling fake history it is you. :sarcastic:

And Turks don't own the Greek civilization of Anatolia. ;) Every history east of Indus is our history while you despise our ancient civilization , your logic is worthless piece of crap, kindly next time don't forget to tag me. ;)

In what sense? I wouldn't trust Pakistan to ever maintain rikshaws, let alone pharmaceuticals, a space agency, nuclear subs, IT industry, and so on.

Also, "more smarter" is grammatically incorrect.

Yaar Indians are very degenerated race of midgets, proof is 60% of you don't have toilets at home. Anyway i will tag @Chak Bamu since this thread is again being invaded by ugly Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom