What's new

Pashtuns and Kashmiris: Similarities between brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow .. I was talkin abt a real sword ... What would you even think about my penis? You gay or something? A gay midget .. Shit this is just wierd.

i am also talking about Khukhri it cuts better be it a penis :D

my sword is more effective ;)

model town sector f mein rehti thi ab yahan toh photo daal nai sakta apni uski lolssss .. tum sab tharki ho:angry:

I am more than 100% sure that it was a paksitani stud who you mistook for girl, you must have suffered alot that night if you took him/her to home ;)

I am more than 100% sure that it was either a paksitani boy which you mistook for girl, you must have suffered alot if you took him/her to home ;)

i am not a khattak and not into attan dance and all those mujra in hira mandi :P

A simple google search would give you many areas in Lahore to pick from, I have never in all my years met a Pakistani chick who likes chinky eyes. :lol:

chal hatt rulayega kya :P Hi to my sale log from your sister :D

Mushrikeen of Ahle-bidah, will inshallah be converted to islam by pashtuns of tablighi jamaat.
1- The first muslim ruler of kashmir, shahmir swati was pashtun. Pashtun swati dynasty converted your hindu ancestors into islam. Mashallah
Don't get serious..

This is @Screambowl
oompa-loompa-costumes-01a.jpg

:omghaha::sarcastic::omghaha::sarcastic:

A simple google search would give you many areas in Lahore to pick from, I have never in all my years met a Pakistani chick who likes chinky eyes. :lol:

First she was punjabi than seriki .. Thts one lying homosexual midget

You know Gurkhas can barely see with them ---.--- eyes so that is probably the reality. :sarcastic:

that's why they are the front line fighter :D :devil: not coz' they cant see the enemy but enemy can't see them :enjoy::rofl:

i am not a khattak and not into attan dance and all those mujra in hira mandi :P

chal hatt rulayega kya :P Hi to my sale log from your sister :D

We know you dance on a snake charmers flute thingy on JB road or kamathipura ..

PS hits mandi was set up by Sikhs n now converted to food street.. Unlike India where you have whole postitute villages source Discovery channel

I forget who it was (maybe shan) but someone kept asking him what he is and he was too ashamed to say what he was, now I know why. :sarcastic:No wonder he loves to meddle in all Punjabi threads, he is a wannabe Punjabi. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom