What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

I will never vote for Nawaz he is an industrialist he can never change his way of thinking he was born this way, he can never look at things from peoples prospective. He rarely comes in public or on media ( not as much a leader should come ), he is afraid of the questions people will ask him and he does not have the answers.

I will vote for a person like Imran any day he is a peoples person he listens and talk to people he has done work for people. There is no other leader with these qualities in Pakistan's politics right now.

I have no problem if PTI comes to power through public mandate. If PTI convinces the public, good for them. If PPP, MQM even TuQ comes through proper channel, more power to them. But no experiments of establishment, democracy must not derail.

mera bhai if govt and all the opposition parties are against Qadri that doesn't mean PTI will automatically support him. PTI has a set agenda and PTI will follow that agenda it will not follow someone's else agenda.

DUSHMAN KA DUSMAN MERA DOST wala scene idhr nahi chalna.....

And people who are following qadri are looking for short cut or easy way out thats the mentality of our people which need to change.

And its a good thing this march has failed.

Oh bhai sab, IF This march fails then SO will PTI as well. This march's entire purpose is and WAS to bring Electoral reforms in Pakistan. TUQ wants to bring:

1) Unbiased and completely independent Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP). Without influence of political parties. Right now ECP is influenced by PML-N and PPP (as per 20th amendment that they brought )

2) TUQ wants totally impartial care taker government which is made of patriotic people!

3) TUQ wants this caretaker government to implement articles 61, 62 and 218 in their full letter and spirit!

Mark my words: Without these reforms, no matter even if you conduct 1000 elections in Pakistan, only PPP and PML-N looters will come AGAIN and AGAIN! OVER and OVER! PTI will NEVER win and there will always be malpractice and parliament will always be full of corrupt landlords, industrialists!

SO this fight is to FIRST bring Electoral reforms and to implement constitution fully! This is all that TUQ is demanding! By PTI not joining him, PTI has made a big mistake! WITHOUT the demands that TUQ wants, PTI can NEVER win even in next 1000 elections!

So this fight that TUQ has raised is a fight to conduct elections ONLY when electoral system is PAK! If agenda of TUQ is pak and demands are same as PTI (which they are), then PTI should have joined! Mark my words, without these refoms, PTI will LOSE big in next elections. And TUQ is correct in saying that after these elections, parties like PTI will come on TV and say elections were "corrupt and full of malpractice", then WHY not fight NOW to bring clean system!

SO if God Forbid, TUQ loses, then PTI also loses! Mark my words again: THEY WILL NEVER WIN THE NEXT ELECTIONS, OR NEXT 1 BILLION ELECTIONS, UNTIL UNLESS ELECTORAL REFORMS ARE IMPLEMENTED! Those who say "do elections" are pathetically misguided! Elections without reforms is a BIG mistake for Pakistan!

I have no problem if PTI comes to power through public mandate. If PTI convinces the public, good for them. If PPP, MQM even TuQ comes through proper channel, more power to them. But no experiments of establishment, democracy must not derail.

NO PPP or TuQ, I agree on everything else.

Oh bhai sab, IF This march fails then SO will PTI as well. This march's entire purpose is and WAS to bring Electoral reforms in Pakistan. TUQ wants to bring:

1) Unbiased and completely independent Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP). Without influence of political parties. Right now ECP is influenced by PML-N and PPP (as per 20th amendment that they brought )

2) TUQ wants totally impartial care taker government which is made of patriotic people!

3) TUQ wants this caretaker government to implement articles 61, 62 and 218 in their full letter and spirit!

Mark my words: Without these reforms, no matter even if you conduct 1000 elections in Pakistan, only PPP and PML-N looters will come AGAIN and AGAIN! OVER and OVER! PTI will NEVER win and there will always be malpractice and parliament will always be full of corrupt landlords, industrialists!

SO this fight is to FIRST bring Electoral reforms and to implement constitution fully! This is all that TUQ is demanding! By PTI not joining him, PTI has made a big mistake! WITHOUT the demands that TUQ wants, PTI can NEVER win even in next 1000 elections!

So this fight that TUQ has raised is a fight to conduct elections ONLY when electoral system is PAK! If agenda of TUQ is pak and demands are same as PTI (which they are), then PTI should have joined! Mark my words, without these refoms, PTI will LOSE big in next elections. And TUQ is correct in saying that after these elections, parties like PTI will come on TV and say elections were "corrupt and full of malpractice", then WHY not fight NOW to bring clean system!

SO if God Forbid, TUQ loses, then PTI also loses! Mark my words again: THEY WILL NEVER WIN THE NEXT ELECTIONS, OR NEXT 1 BILLION ELECTIONS, UNTIL UNLESS ELECTORAL REFORMS ARE IMPLEMENTED! Those who say "do elections" are pathetically misguided! Elections without reforms is a BIG mistake for Pakistan!

Bhai but these people haven't been given a chance yet, do you seriously think that if rigging happens or a biased caretaker set up is created PTI will remain silent. yahan pa churian kisi na nahi pehni hoi.

The only thing wrong with TuQ situation is that even if PTI supported many things could have happened

1: JUI/PMLN/PMLQ/ have still the power to create unrest in country and how can I forget PPP didn't you see the terrorism of PPP in sindh yesterday.

2: Qadri would still have the march after the support which is a dangerous situation, PTI need to have total control over the situation. And he changes his stance very quickly, heck even his party's spoke persons were not able to defend his stance last couple of days. Someone else should write his speeches for him which don't contradict his last speech.

3: Lets not even forget the boots if they come then forget about elections for a long time.

Let me tell you what's going to happen PTI will not take part in march they wont even create much hue and cry even if caretaker set up is biased slightly ( not if completely biased ) PTI will contest the elections and will also ignore a little bit of rigging, If they win the elections then corrupt people should count there days and if they sit in opposition they will make the life of Govt living hell.

If anyone thinks otherwise is in delusion.

Unless something dramatic happens tomorrow, 3rd day would see this march fizzle out.

Quite sad, at the end I had started building a soft corner for his efforts, though still not sold on his goals.

24 Hours Gone. No implementation of Supreme court orders.
Shame on this so called democracy.
Shame, shame, shame................ Also no word of IK today about Supreme court order. He was just busy for a seat, his politics and interest.
This nation deserves Election rigging, Jagidaar, wadairas, robbers.
Today is the black day. All robbers are united again and giving slap on Chief justice by not implementing and making fun of it.

Bhai but these people haven't been given a chance yet, do you seriously think that if rigging happens or a biased caretaker set up is created PTI will remain silent. yahan pa churian kisi na nahi pehni hoi.

The only thing wrong with TuQ situation is that even if PTI supported many things could have happened

1: JUI/PMLN/PMLQ/ have still the power to create unrest in country and how can I forget PPP didn't you see the terrorism of PPP in sindh yesterday.

2: Qadri would still have the march after the support which is a dangerous situation, PTI need to have total control over the situation. And he changes his stance very quickly, heck even his party's spoke persons were not able to defend his stance last couple of days. Someone else should write his speeches for him which don't contradict his last speech.

3: Lets not even forget the boots if they come then forget about elections for a long time.

Let me tell you what's going to happen PTI will not take part in march they wont even create much hue and cry even if caretaker set up is biased slightly ( not if completely biased ) PTI will contest the elections and will also ignore a little bit of rigging, If they win the elections then corrupt people should count there days and if they sit in opposition they will make the life of Govt living hell.

If anyone thinks otherwise is in delusion.

if caretaker set up is biased slightly ( not if completely biased ) PTI will contest the elections and will also ignore a little bit of rigging, If they win the elections
Highly delusional isn't it?
If election held & rigging allowed PTI will get ,10 seats as ever rana sana ullaha told to press, thn it will serve like a prostitute , which get used often bt never get paid & still serve more in the hope someday some1 will?

24 Hours Gone. No implementation of Supreme court orders.
Shame on this so called democracy.
Shame, shame, shame................ Also no word of IK today about Supreme court order. He was just busy for a seat, his politics and interest.
This nation deserves Election rigging, Jagidaar, wadairas, robbers.
Today is the black day. All robbers are united again and giving slap on Chief justice by not implementing and making fun of it.

Win allways comes with dedication & facing all odds, don't get. Depress. Its coming its already anew day , be patient & god will help!

These are all vague things the one CORRECT thing Qadri said was and then he didn't emphasize on it was that there is Article 62, 63 and 218 that needs to be implemented through a solid process already in the constitution. That is the correct point he should have stuck to. He did a lot of drama here n there.

He played his hand too strongly.

If he just asked that, no one would have called him unconstitutional and PTI could have joined him easily. He made a few blunders that would have meant political suicide for PTI by joining him when all of Pakistan is like "What is this baba ji smoking saying?"

A few thousand of his staunchest supporters have gathered around him, all of Pakistan will ultimately require someone who talks CORRECTLY as per law, not says Law is wrong toh sab kuch kharij kardoh. Law is not THAT wrong. If it is at all.

Unless something dramatic happens tomorrow, 3rd day would see this march fizzle out.

Quite sad, at the end I had started building a soft corner for his efforts, though still not sold on his goals.

As we all see, he is still there hope is there, today paid media tried its vry best to finish him, but he still standing tall,against all odds?
That's the kind of leadership pakistan needs now,nt some bunch of idiots & cowrds?
Today no one in media or politicians asked why raja nt been aressted till now?
Why we not ask ourselves this question, & why all the rubbish questions been asked to those innocent peoples peoples who are standing in that chowk ,Who are defending the country , the law, constitution?

As we all see, he is still there hope is there, today paid media tried its vry best to finish him, but he still standing tall,against all odds?

What will he achieve now?

Quit the government... Nahi chorte
Remove the President... Nahi hata tay
Remove the 86 year old CEC... Nopes

Qadri sahab ke paanch minute khatam hogaye, now what?

These are all vague things the one CORRECT thing Qadri said was and then he didn't emphasize on it was that there is Article 62, 63 and 218 that needs to be implemented through a solid process already in the constitution. That is the correct point he should have stuck to. He did a lot of drama here n there.

He played his hand too strongly.

If he just asked that, no one would have called him unconstitutional and PTI could have joined him easily. He made a few blunders that would have meant political suicide for PTI by joining him when all of Pakistan is like "What is this baba ji smoking saying?"

A few thousand of his staunchest supporters have gathered around him, all of Pakistan will ultimately require someone who talks CORRECTLY as per law, not says Law is wrong toh sab kuch kharij kardoh. Law is not THAT wrong. If it is at all.

He did best as he can, PTI is history among youths, as IK emerged as the most biggest cowrd leader in the history of pakistan, just accept it cause whts the point supporting his agenda & not joining him?
Ohh its simple ,fear of action accept it, its simple don't jst play with words!!!!!lol lol

He did best as he can, PTI is history among youths, as IK emerged as the most biggest cowrd leader in the history of pakistan, just accept it cause whts the point supporting his agenda & not joining him?
Ohh its simple ,fear of action accept it, its simple don't jst play with words!!!!!lol lol

Its so stupid to call him a coward.

He didn't agree one the unconstitutional methods of Qadri.

There are many similarities between their agenda, but some stark differences too. Qadri too had an open chance, he could have publicly declared his support for the constitution if Imran joins him. He stayed i nhis paanch minute 2 minute speeches.

What will he achieve now?

Quit the government... Nahi chorte
Remove the President... Nahi hata tay
Remove the 86 year old CEC... Nopes

Qadri sahab ke paanch minute khatam hogaye, now what?
Its not the end , read wht Cj has said today?
If another judgment comes in , that will start some thing big , its still on, at least he tried , bt sitting in bani gala, IK is destroyed politicly! & He has won the trust of all the nation that he is the leader , who act what he says ??????he has won the trust of the nation!!!!

Still hes there, he should keep trying to get Imran on board, stick to emphasizing on the good parts of the constitution that are not being implemented now, more people will listen.

You are right hes still there, there's hope.

You remember I told you first off, I'm not against the long march, I have being pushing for one for sometime now myself, but tareeka hota hai, you don't push so hard at once, you wait for the government to show its cards first.

Its not the end , read wht Cj has said today?
If another judgment comes in , that will start some thing big , its still on, at least he tried , bt sitting in bani gala, IK is destroyed politicly!

Judiciary will get its way in the end. Hook or by crook. IK is judiciary's biggest supporter so he will come up by default. You are right he lost some mileage, but only among the naive, the smart people on twitter were all saying no don't go. He listened to his majority people.

Back
Top Bottom