What's new

Pathetic Behavior by Bangladeshi Cricketers in Srilanka

I always knew that Bangladeshi fans are borderline insane. But it seems the players too are crazy. What's with the naagin dance? Many minnows have won important games - Kenya, Zimbabwe, Ireland etc. - no one acts like this. For all the Indian - Pakistani needle in the middle, they players at the end of the game get along well and respect each other. Someone in the ICC should sit the Banglas down and tell them to behave.

As a punishment they should be sent to india
Most of them must already have an Aadhar card.

InIeLKm.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that was epic. :lol:

Watched the match.
Things were smooth untill the final 4deliveries.
Shit happens,,gud match.

omg, that was like ... :omghaha:

@ Topic problem with last match was not just this broken glasses in dressing room.
But also how the players argued with the umpires for giving them a free hit, even when the ball was clearly not above head high, it was just a shoulder high and a legal delivery.
And even more disgusting was the behaviour of captain doing all the tantrums atthe boundary and calling the players off from the match.
I hope ICC take note of all these events and it needs a team punishment here, along with the captain.

I'm such an avid reader of posts here, I must confess I read a lot here. I'm fascinated by the conversations. Hence I agree- they should have removed their shirts and flipped their opponents the finger instead.
?
@Kabira the indian troll making reference towards pak indi hockey match when indian fans abused pak team and pak players who had removed shirts to celebrate had showed finger and rightly so to indian audiences. Since when americans have started caring about hockey.

@Oscar how much more of his trolling under false white american identity will be allowed

@Kabira the indian troll making reference towards pak indi hockey match when indian fans abused pak team and pak players who had removed shirts to celebrate had showed finger and rightly so to indian audiences. Since when americans have started caring about hockey.

@Oscar how much more of his trolling under false white american identity will be allowed
@waz @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch @Jango @Jungibaaz @Zaki @TaimiKhan @Oscar @Horus for how long are we going to tolerate this false flagger @takeitwithyou?

Back
Top Bottom