What's new

Pathetic Behavior by Bangladeshi Cricketers in Srilanka

Nothing pathetic its a accident during celebration nothing deliberate. don;t make unnecessary fuss over silly accident.,

accident

I think so to as well at this point until more information comes out. Most of the people are just trolling needlessly.

@Kabira the indian troll making reference towards pak indi hockey match when indian fans abused pak team and pak players who had removed shirts to celebrate had showed finger and rightly so to indian audiences. Since when americans have started caring about hockey.

@Oscar how much more of his trolling under false white american identity will be allowed
His flag was actually changed to India but I don't why did they reverse it. Apparently he has read all my 14000+ posts... I got a fan here :lol::partay:

Uncivilized marsh dwellers.

On this day cricket world should do a minute silence every year to avenge this genocidal dressing room country.

:pop:They are new to tasting wins. It's normal for them to celebrate like this. otoh breaking glass was unfortunate, I hope it was by accident.

I don't know what happened with the dressing room, but that was a very undignified and shameful display in celebration.

Mushfiqur did it last time too, which showed a real lack of class. Honestly I turned the TV off even though we'd won when I saw that.

Someone needs to get a grip on the players in this team, they're getting more carried away each year.

Anyway...BD played well..Congratulation..These things should be avoided.

There is a reason why they are most of the time at the bottom of the standing table.
They are not in the habit of winning they mostly r in the habit of whining like the way they cried when Pak beat them in Asia cup final.
It's used to be gentlemen sport now the standards have gone down. Lol

Bengali cricketers are so extra

compared to what Afghani cricketers have achieved in the last 3-5 years its an absolute joke how long it has taken Bangladesh cricket to get to a respectable level. And even now they will loose 9 out of 10 times against India and Pakistan.

Sri Lanka and Bangladesh the new cricketing rivalry now, round one goes to Bangladesh, What a match!

They really don't like Glass doors or windows whatever the hell it was ... anyways pathetic behavior , ICC should suspend those who did this .
pumped by Hasina's breast milk maybe they thought the closest they can show their hatred towards Pakistan is to damage the property of a Pakistan friendly country

pumped by Hasina's breast milk maybe they thought the closest they can show their hatred towards Pakistan is to damage the property of a Pakistan friendly country

Oh pathetic don't expect this kind of answer from your level. You are bringing politics to minor accidental breaking of glass during fun. Bangladesh now winning regularly so they should act more maturely but accident is accident .

that would make them so desperate ..

Back
Top Bottom