What's new

PCB reportedly in talks with Nimbus

Pakistani Bros better be careful.. If Nimbus pulls a stunt like IPL team owners did a couple years back, the PPL dream will die before being born.. My suggestion, keep it internal and dont involve foreign investment to begin with

Pakistani cricket is good quality...
indian cricket has become more of a street match with no quality.

May be due to your good quality nobody willing to come ( including Srilanka and bangladesh ) now left only China.. :agree:

That is one of the main points, why PPL wont be financially viable, and I was correct. PCB wants Nimbus to buy the rights, but Nimbus does not.

Plus India is a very big country with huge resources and talent pool and many businessmen.

I tell you a better way to pass your expert opinion, go to Nimbus office and explain them norms of business.

Plus India is a very big country with huge resources and talent pool and many businessmen

Lol... So you mean to say comparatively smaller countries don't have resources and talent pool? Ohh, poor Ozs and Proteas. BTW how many top class bowlers have you produced?

And for businessmen parts Americans, Englishs, Japanese etc etc are labourers..

I tell you a better way to pass your expert opinion, go to Nimbus office and explain them norms of business.

Lol... So you mean to say comparatively smaller countries don't have resources and talent pool? Ohh, poor Ozs and Proteas. BTW how many top class bowlers have you produced?

And for businessmen parts Americans, Englishs, Japanese etc etc are labourers..

Remember like Raina and Kohli got into the India side due to the IPL that whipped Pakistan in the Asia and World Cup and T20 World Cup. ;)

Other players like Rahene are coming to do the same thing. :P

In resources yes, India has many rich people, though most are corrupt, but its supporting the IPL.

Maybe Nimbus is relying on Indian eyeballs to make money out of this event. But there is so much cricket, I can't see indians getting hooked on to another cricket event.

btw.. how was India's response to big bash & BPL? do Indians watch those events in India? Here, IPL is the only league we get watch though..

Remember like Raina and Kohli got into the India side due to the IPL that whipped Pakistan in the Asia and World Cup and T20 World Cup. ;)

Other players like Rahene are coming to do the same thing. :P

In resources yes, India has many rich people, though most are corrupt, but its supporting the IPL.

You forgot Vinay Kumar. What a pacer he is. An express pace of 125 kph. Unbelieveble. :)

Pakistani cricket is good quality...
indian cricket has become more of a street match with no quality.

Agreed with first part ...

but I think you are over reacting for Indian cricket ... both the countries have world class cricket players...

Back
Top Bottom