What's new

PDF = CDF ( Callousness Defense Forum ) ?

PDF = Psychopaths Defense Forum.

So I quit.

rahul-gandhi-khatam.gif

@Mentee, I have asked @fitpOsitive to connect with you and we will communicate via mail.

Thank you for asking, Imran sahaab. :) Been surviving Modern India ( which is an insane place ), proceeding in my projects, enjoying what simple pleasures I can and also reading PDF.

Yar har jaggah yehi haal chl rha , yahan konsa roz falooda khatay hain :lol:

CDF - Cantonment Defense Forum :laugh:

Catchy phrase to replace GSF - Garrison Security Force

Three thousand years ago an Iranic religion people went from Iran to India and settled there and captured power. It is not known if they called themselves Braahmans ( Brahmins ) during Iran times or after settling in India but they instituted an Apatheid system where they put themselves at the top of social, economic and political structure and others below them. One from them called Manu wrote a book called Manusmriti which defined the caste system where the Brahmans are at top, warriors ( Kshatriya ) at second, merchants ( Vaishya ) at third, the menials ( Shudra ) at fourth and beyond this four-layer structure were the others who were declared Acchoot ( Untouchable ).
This is the Amar Chitra Katha version, perhaps, and the starting point is also wrong.

It was not a sub-set of an Iranian religion that went to India, it was one of three or four streams to emerge from the original Indo-Iranian speaking common language group in the BMAC region. Of these, one group of Indo-Aryan speakers went off to the south-west, and finally finished in Anatolia, ruling a much older language group called the Hittites; these were the Mitanni.

Another went south-east, entered India through the Khaibar and the Gomal passes (there are nearly 19 passes in total in these regions allowing two-way access between south Asia and central Asia, but three among them, Khaibar, Gomal and Bolan are significant) and intermingled with the people exiting the dying Indus Valley Civilisation and the hunter-gatherers of the north.

As for the caste system, what you have described is a considerably shrunken version of a complex sociological process, not all of which is understood.

This is the Amar Chitra Katha version, perhaps, and the starting point is also wrong.

It was not a sub-set of an Iranian religion that went to India, it was one of three or four streams to emerge from the original Indo-Iranian speaking common language group in the BMAC region. Of these, one group of Indo-Aryan speakers went off to the south-west, and finally finished in Anatolia, ruling a much older language group called the Hittites; these were the Mitanni.

Another went south-east, entered India through the Khaibar and the Gomal passes (there are nearly 19 passes in total in these regions allowing two-way access between south Asia and central Asia, but three among them, Khaibar, Gomal and Bolan are significant) and intermingled with the people exiting the dying Indus Valley Civilisation and the hunter-gatherers of the north.

As for the caste system, what you have described is a considerably shrunken version of a complex sociological process, not all of which is understood.
Look what the car dragged in :laugh:

welcome back

It is not enough to exchange "Ramadaan mubaarak" on this forum without looking at what this forum has become : A den of cruelty, callousness, apathy, Capitalism, misogyny, irrationalism and priesthood-championing. Members laugh at pictures of people who have died of artificial hunger. Members do not shed a tear after watching kilometers upon kilometers of homeless people in Los Angeles, the home of Hollywood, the richest film industry in the world. So-called Muslim members calling me "You Bhangi" ( a "low caste" community in India and Pakistan ) in a derisive manner despite Hazrat Muhammad's last khutba ( sermon ) including the words "All humans are children of Adam and Eve and no Arab is greater than a Black and no Black greater than an Arab but in thought and deed". So-called Muslim members calling independent women derisively as "She is a Kanjari" ( "Kanjar" is a performance art community in South Asia ) despite Hazrat Muhammad being a feminist, a humanist. Members who laugh at people torn up by dogs.

For my eight years of membership of PDF I have brought to light these aspects of Capitalist humanity yet it is me who ended up being banned multiple times, the last being for I think two months. Why ?

Laal Salaam,
Zan, Zindagi, Aazaadi.
You are judged by your actions and deeds and your use of your tongue. Use the words of a Bhangi and you will be judged as a bhangi. Also our goal is to prevent our society from becoming decadent. We have seen results of decadent societies like India, where rape is a norm, where women and children are trafficked on an industrial scale and humanity has fallen to the dark ages of intolerance and greed.

Do you generally don't keep your word or is it just an Indian trait?

I have said in the "Yo, Jamahir" thread that I am just passing. I came back because Mentee tagged me and asked me to return. I will stay out soon.

There is sound rationale behind that. If charity becomes a right for the less fortunate desire to progress will not be stoked and they will remain where they are.

1. Charity doesn't work. Only revolutionary changes do. Please follow Bhagat Singh and not some coins tossed at the hungry by the board of directors of some Gurgaon code monkey company as part of its "Corporate Social Responsibility".

2. Most Indians don't do charity so what progress has India done for the last 76 years ? In fact India has gone back to 1000 BC, to the establishment time of the Laws of Manu.

Do you know in the ultimate analysis even dharmic disposition is that charity is a duty for the capable but a privilege for the needy?

You are talking as if a beggar must lick the soles of a typical India middle classee in reverence because the middle classee tossed him a ten rupee, outside a dog-friendly restaurant. :lol:

While you cannot decry such higher and lower classes evolving, you could ask for graciousness from the superior classes towards the inferior ones. May inferior is too strong, let's go with less fortunate. But the latter should understand it is a privilege and not a right.

1. What are "superior classes" ?

2. Just ask Modi jee to abolish money right now thus removing from Indians one of the main problems of humanity - money - thus making India an actual Vishwaguru ( Teacher to humanity ).

3. Please change your member name from "ProudTamilan" to "ProudHuman". This simple act will change your life either immediately or gradually.

You are judged by your actions and deeds and your use of your tongue. Use the words of a Bhangi and you will be judged as a bhangi. Also our goal is to prevent our society from becoming decadent. We have seen results of decadent societies like India, where rape is a norm, where women and children are trafficked on an industrial scale and humanity has fallen to the dark ages of intolerance and greed.

What is "Words of a Bhangi" ? Why are you being a casteist Braahman priest and not a Muslim who knows no artificial distinction among humankind ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom