What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE use OptiPNG to optimize the image to reduce the size so the site can load faster! After the change, PDK is loading very slow because of these images. Please optimized it with OptiPNG.

Instruction for you:

1. Go here
http://optipng.sourceforge.net/

Download the OptiPNG 0.7.4

2. Put all the PNG images that you want to optimize in a folder. Copy the Optipng.exe file into that folder.

3. Open Command Prompt with administration permission. Type in "cd C:\ path of the folder name"

4. After locate it, type in "optipng -07 *.png and let the magic happens. The image will reduce its size to its bare minimum without losing quality.

Can't view my alerts or notifications, and can't like any of the posts... it takes forever loading in the top corner

Oh forgot to mention.

5. After letting CMD to run to optimize all the images, upload them back into the server.

Also do optimize on the site to cache local file and change the avatar, attachment, etc.. to cache from the file server rather than database.

@WebMaster

The new look is good
2thumbsup.gif

But....
The defence.pk style turns the site very slow.And when i revert back to default style ,it gains speed.
Is it just me who is feeling this effect??
bonk.gif
:..........

Last edited:
Yay...new look....My list of things to add/change for the new look:

1.Flags
2.Bring back old Emoticons
3.Make the 'Like' and 'Reply' button bigger.
4.Change the background image from time to time
5.MOST IMPORTANT Fix the Alert system to the old Notifications system.I do not want to be 'Alerted' when nobody quotes me or likes my comment.I seem to be receiving Alerts for random posts in threads I visited.This is annoying.

I will give more of my valueble opinions later!Thank you for your time!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Zakii @jaibi Guys please bring the old method to mention and also of likes and thanks and also of profile and settings and also look and last few days speed was good but now its again giving some problems and also the smilies I mean those pictures of laughing crying sniper flags and others and change background better if you remove it and

5.MOST IMPORTANT Fix the Alert system to the old Notifications system.I do not want to be 'Alerted' when nobody quotes me or likes my comment.I seem to be receiving Alerts for random posts in threads I visited.This is annoying.
We have full control on alert preferences. Check you alert preferences setting..:p:

Did it change back to default or is it just me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom