What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

@Joe Shearer and @Wholegrain - both are walking encyclopedias and almost every single post is worth reading. These guys pack more information in one post than most people emit in a whole year (or ever).

Last edited by a moderator:
No I'll have tinted windows ...I PROMISE :rofl:

Next time I travel to Pakistan.........please have your agents kidnap me....it'll be my honor :smitten:

you didn't get what i said in last line; did you?

I would like to meet: @Zakii, @Oscar, @Manticore @Awesome @WebMaster
@Armstrong (I just hope you will be as funny and cool as your are on internet :pissed:)
@p(-)0ENiX

@500 @Archdemon : Although we are supposed to be enemies, but it would be cool to meet each other in person

@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa : Maybe we can share our hate toward each other in person :lol: especially you al-Hasani, I want to see you in person and try to meddle in Arab affairs in front of you. :P
@Mosamania: I forgot your name bro, just an accident, of course I wanna meet you. :)

@Targon @T-123456 and @BronzePlaque : You are the coolest Turkish members on PDF. :)
@Capt.Popeye , @Esfand @hinduguy @Indo-guy @Yeti @acetophenol @Skull and Bones @Dillinger and some other Indian members that I probably forgot

@DESERT FIGHTER , @Secur @Mamba @Cheetah786 @Desert Fox (you are super cool bro :)) @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @cb4 @RazPaK and some other Pakistani members.

@Chinese-Dragon , @Hu Songshan @ChineseTiger1986 @darkhero and some other Chinese members.

And finally, Iranians @Sam1980 @kollang @Rostam @S00R3NA @mohsen @iranigirl2 @SOHEIL and the ones who I have forgot their names.

I want to spectate a meeting between @Imran Khan and all the BD guys. Boy it will be fun :taz:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom