What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

Just imagine me or picture me in your dreams

Now that you mention it, Yzd Khalifa, Sir, I would like you to consider changing your avatar picture to something more pleasant to behold. I have great affection for you, the Joker and Heath Ledger. On the other hand, I hold you in much, much higher esteem than the Joker. When I see your avatar, I feel your wit and wisdom are being overshadowed by a lesser countenance.

Warmest regards,

The TruthSeeker

@Secur @Armstrong tum log bhi toh apni list post karo.
@balixd That is Hype's job, I'd rather just chill with you man, talk and maybe some music (Aero's pick).

I'd love to sit in for a meeting between @Capt.Popeye and @Joe Shearer but I don't think they'd appreciate my annoying presence. :cry:

Why on earth should you think or say that?
I certainly like to meet up with @Joe Shearer da! Though I'm inclined to think that I might do all the listening in the conversation, hopefully not in "Olde English". That reminds me too much of some of my (now sadly departed) English Lit. teachers!
But that will certainly be a fascinating experience, especially over a pint or two.
And you will surely be welcome to the conclave. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
are nahi bhai apne paas bhatere adde hain agar daru pi ke bahar nikal ke pange liye to aaj kal uska 5000 INR ka jurmana hai

Yaar idher toh jab bhi mai peeta houn baar jaake pange lehta houn, bohut maaza aata hai. :D Vaise police neh mujhe kaabi nai pakra. :P

Want to meet Centcom.

Also want to meet Sancho & Death By Chocolate and put them in a room.

:rofl: :rofl:

Watching paint dry would be more fun that's why. :P

:omghaha: @ZYXW Apply cold water to burnt area!That was an insult that deserves a reply... @Hyperion That's how people treat your second wife and no response from you....what kind of a man are you??

:omghaha: @ZYXW Apply cold water to burnt area!That was an insult that deserves a reply... @Hyperion That's how people treat your second wife and no response from you....what kind of a man are you??

I was jk and she knows that though. In fact she would be more shocked if I did not throw insults her way, trust me. :rofl:

There are many, but if it comes to naming, @Secur @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Luftwaffe and others, cannot recall names because I've been away for a while.

Those living in Riyadh can meet me though.

I would like to meet @MastanKhan . Its always pleasure to read his post. I learned lot from him.
Also i want to meet @isro2222. i like his deep knowledge , his character and such confidence..............I like to read about reptilians, archurians, greys, zetens, humanoids ..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom