What's new

PDF Most Embarrassing Award Winner. RIP @dbc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatHanWarrior

Reaction score
Country
China
As we know. Chinese optical companies are building factories in India. Chinese have the right to worry about technology leakage.

Screenshot_20230702_222744.jpg

But at this point. Our think tank members @dbc said. "
Relax, it’s not Chinese technology. Sunny are contract manufacturers for ImmerVision a Canadian Firm".

Screenshot_20230704_011612.jpg

ok. but.but.but....... When I search for 'ImmerVision'. I found this.... emmm..... If I don't search. I almost believe in the members of the great PDF think tank...

Screenshot_20230704_010515.jpg

@dbc You are the gold medal winner of today's PDF Most Embarrassing Award. Congratulations!

As we know. Chinese optical companies are building factories in India. Chinese have the right to worry about technology leakage.

View attachment 936534

But at this point. Our think tank members @dbc said. "
Relax, it’s not Chinese technology. Sunny are contract manufacturers for ImmerVision a Canadian Firm".

View attachment 936535

ok. but.but.but....... When I search for 'ImmerVision'. I found this.... emmm..... If I don't search. I almost believe in the members of the great PDF think tank...

View attachment 936536

@dbc You are the gold medal winner of today's PDF Most Embarrassing Award. Congratulations!
They should invest in Pakistan SEZ and setup plant there. India is too ugly and treacherous business wise .

Last edited:
Oh dear! you clearly don’t understand English.

Immervision is a Canadian technology company. They don’t manufacture, Sunny Optics is licensed to manufacture ImmerVision lenses.

Screenshot_20230704_014434.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Immervision is a Canadian technology company. They don’t manufacture, Sunny Optics is licensed to manufacture ImmerVision lenses.

so sorry. You can only prove that Canada does not have optical technology. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

All optical technology in Canada is stolen from China! 😂

RIP @dbc 😂😂😂😂😂😂

@dbc If you don't have technology. Please do not rob others technology. Okay? A person who is only 150cm tall pretends to be as tall as Yao Ming. 😂

Last edited:
Ever Since PDF bas come back online from last weeks 2 day blackout the site has gone to new depths, entire new threads with sole purpose of trolling and venting, not an ounce of intelligence in these threads, just trolls going completely bonkers. And this genius even comes up with an award for a think tank analyst.

China has every right to be proud and India has every right to hire a Chinese company to work for it.
@GreatHanWarrior - may be you misunderstood what @dbc said - did Sunny license from Immervision or did Immervision license from Sunny?
Immervision is a Canadian company and all of its leaders are French-Canadian acc to their website

China has every right to be proud and India has every right to hire a Chinese company to work for it.
@GreatHanWarrior - may be you misunderstood what @dbc said - did Sunny license from Immervision or did Immervision license from Sunny?
Immervision is a Canadian company and all of its leaders are French-Canadian acc to their website
Canada does not have optical technology. They are unable to produce. So they can only beg for Chinese technology.... But the problem is that our think tank members believe that 'this is not Chinese technology'. 😂😂😂

Ever Since PDF bas come back online from last weeks 2 day blackout the site has gone to new depths, entire new threads with sole purpose of trolling and venting, not an ounce of intelligence in these threads, just trolls going completely bonkers. And this genius even comes up with an award for a think tank analyst.
If you haven't confirmed it. Don't comment casually. Avoid awkwardness. Suitable for anyone.

But our think tank members may think that no one will verify his casual comments.

Do you think he will feel embarrassed?😂

Screenshot_20230704_021759.jpg

@dbc Relax. although canada does not have the technology. but canada can beg for Chinese technology. :enjoy:

This thread is a great example of why Chinese members have such a shit reputation on PDF.
You can comment freely. But when someone exposes you. Please don't cry or complain. Okay?

This thread is a great example of why Chinese members have such a shit reputation on PDF.

@GreatHanWarrior

Learn to read, and stop fucking spreading misleading or outright false information.

@dbc is right, its a Canadian company.
Learn to read, and stop fucking spreading misleading or outright false information. Canada does not have optical technology. They just put forward technical requirements and rely on Chinese technology for production. Please do not rob others technology.

Last edited:

@GreatHanWarrior

Learn to read, and stop fucking spreading misleading or outright false information.

@dbc is right, its a Canadian company.
@That Guy stop fucking spreading misleading or outright false information. Canada does not have optical technology. It only relies on China's Sunny optical technology....

Think tanks have no right to lie! Think tanks have no right to provoke world common sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom