What's new

PDF Most Embarrassing Award Winner. RIP @dbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
@That Guy this is quite entertaining.
@That Guy He must receive today's awkward silver medal!😂

China’s Sunny Optical Technology Group is planning to invest up to US$2.5 billion to build an optical production complex in northern Thai Nguyen Province.

Supplier, just like China was a huge supplier of American cars and phones.

Supplier doesn't mean ownership.

It's already been proven that the tech that China is using is Canadian owned. You're just too arrogant to acknowledge it.

Stop accusing others of stealing when you're literally doing just that. Not to mention China's history of IP theft.

It was, but now it's getting annoying.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I've already reported this thread for trolling. It's the mods' problem now
Calm down. I am very happy. What about you? 😂

Screenshot_20230704_044518.jpg

@That Guy He must receive today's awkward silver medal!😂

China’s Sunny Optical Technology Group is planning to invest up to US$2.5 billion to build an optical production complex in northern Thai Nguyen Province.

Once again, doesn't mean ownership of the tech.

And once again your comments prove why Chinese members have such a shit reputation on PDF.

@MilSpec you made a mistake commenting. This guy isn't gonna leave you alone from now on. He'll probably tag you because he thinks your his ally

Supplier, just like China was a huge supplier of American cars and phones.

Supplier doesn't mean ownership.

It's already been proven that the tech that China is using is Canadian owned. You're just too arrogant to acknowledge it.

Stop accusing others of stealing when you're literally doing just that. Not to mention China's history of IP theft.

It was, but now it's getting annoying.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I've already reported this thread for trolling. It's the mods' problem now
Canada does not have any optical technology. Stop stealing Chinese technology. Okay?

Canada does not have any optical technology. Stop stealing Chinese technology. Okay?
You're retarded, this comment proves that much.

I'm not insulting you, I'm using a medical term. I'm diagnosing your with mental retardation.

Once again your comments prove why Chinese members have such a shit reputation on PDF.

@MilSpec you made a mistake commenting. This guy isn't gonna leave you alone from now on. He'll probably tag you because he thinks your his ally
Canada can beg for Chinese technology! But you must stop stealing Chinese technology!

"Sunny Optical is the largest supplier of wide-camera 7P lenses for iPhone 14 series," writes Kuo, "and its supply ratio significantly exceeds Largan, Genius, and market consensus."

Canada can beg for Chinese technology! But you must stop stealing Chinese technology!

"Sunny Optical is the largest supplier of wide-camera 7P lenses for iPhone 14 series," writes Kuo, "and its supply ratio significantly exceeds Largan, Genius, and market consensus."

And once again your comments prove why Chinese members have such a shit reputation on PDF.

Damn it, should have tagged @waz need to make him this dude's ally.

Supplier, not owner.

You're retarded, this comment proves that much.

I'm not insulting you, I'm using a medical term. I'm diagnosing your with mental retardation.
Stop. You must stop stealing Chinese technology. China can provide you with technology. But you cannot steal.

Damn it, should have tagged @waz need to make him this dude's ally.
You live and you learn.

Stop. You must stop stealing Chinese technology. China can provide you with technology. But you cannot steal.

You can prove it once. Does Canada have optical technology?

1,This cannot prove that Canada has optical technology.

Screenshot_20230704_001639.jpg

3. Most of the accusations are false.

Waiting for you to prove that Canada has optical technology.😂

I am very happy now. What about you?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This thread is a great example of why Chinese members have such a shit reputation on PDF.

@GreatHanWarrior

Learn to read, and stop fucking spreading misleading or outright false information.

@dbc is right, its a Canadian company.
Now apologize for your lies. If you have a little shame.

Screenshot_20230704_044518.jpg

You can prove it once. Does Canada have optical technology?

1,This cannot prove that Canada has optical technology.

2.View attachment 936644

3. Most of the accusations are false.

Waiting for you to prove that Canada has optical technology.😂

I am very happy now. What about you?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now apologize for your lies. If you have a little shame.

View attachment 936646
Already been proven in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom