What's new

PDF was blocked on August 20, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you are right. PDF is a good site with many bright minds, but despite the indian accusations and lies in this matter let's not flatter ourselves into believing we can sway the opinion of those hindus who are intellectually conditioned to digest their own yellow, hindu journalism or at best the journalism of their anglo-saxon masters. we should all resign to that helpless feeling in battling indian propaganda, ignorance and self-delusion. all these indian diseases are not only chronic and habitual but have in all likelihood become genetic and biological as well.

Might wanna get a DNA test as well, those pesky Hindus :fie:

web master ne mana kiya he aise koi baat na ki jae..ya posts kiya jaee ..jis se voilence ho......so sorry i cannot answer ur question :sick:

'Violence' ho...? Apa Jaan, sawaiyoon mein koi poison milaa kar bhejnaa thaaa keh violence ho ? Uppper se mein nei aap ko kaaal intaaa tunng kiyaa, chariyaa aur aapp nein mujhe na-cheez ko zindaa rehnei diyaa...isss seh ziyaadaa behtar kaun sa mokaa thaa violence ka ? :D

...public internet forum where we don't editorialize content ...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ??!!!

Internet censorship however is no answer. Blocking the free public opinion is akin to what Gaddafi n all did during their rebellion.

P.D.F. takes down stuff they don't like ALL THE TIME !!! Check out the deleted threads in the 'World Affairs' forum. PLEASE !!!:rofl:

The website was offline for many hours today, the thread below explains what happened quite well.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/203660-pdf-under-attack.html

As for the website getting blocked in India, I don't know about that.

Wow that is crazy. :cheesy:

They can't sensor the truth!! PDF Zindabad! :D

P.D.F. takes down stuff they don't like ALL THE TIME !!! Check out the deleted threads in the 'World Affairs' forum. PLEASE !!!:rofl:

If people don't try and troll they wouldn't have to delete them. :azn:

I thought CloudFlare was a pretty decent defense against sustained DDoS. I guess not!

Whatever, glad to see PDF back online :D

Betty mate, if this forum weren't democratic, you'd have been blocked long time back! :D

'Violence' ho...? Apa Jaan, sawaiyoon mein koi poison milaa kar bhejnaa thaaa keh violence ho ? Uppper se mein nei aap ko kaaal intaaa tunng kiyaa, chariyaa aur aapp nein mujhe na-cheez ko zindaa rehnei diyaa...isss seh ziyaadaa behtar kaun sa mokaa thaa violence ka ? :D

haann is liye to mein bhaag gaee ,uper se app ki and p(-)0ENiX ki apne baten ........:rolleyes:
wese mein kal apne chote bahe ki jo ghar mein rehta he ....uska kehrahe the k usko bhi mehndi pasand naee he bulkul bhi....

mujhe neend aharahe he bohat jiyada ..i mean ziyada lol ...
indians k sath lar lar k k "z" k bajaee ab "j" use ziban se ah jata he lol ok gudnite ...:lazy:

...If people don't try and troll they wouldn't have to delete them. :azn:

But, and I quote...'Internet censorship however is no answer. Blocking the free public opinion is akin to what Gaddafi n all did during their rebellion.' Yeah, right !!!b HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Can you spell HYPOCRISY ? Sure, I KNEW you could.:rofl:

Wow that is crazy. :cheesy:

They can't sensor the truth!! PDF Zindabad! :D

The good thing is that they have identified the attackers, & are probably going to report them.

haann is liye to mein bhaag gaee ,uper se app ki and p(-)0ENiX ki apne baten ........:rolleyes:
wese mein kal apne chote bahe ki jo ghar mein rehta he ....uska kehrahe the k usko bhi mehndi pasand naee he bulkul bhi....

Come on Balochi, we all had fun yesterday, I guess we should use the Members Club for off topic discussions though. :D

mujhe neend aharahe he bohat jiyada ..i mean ziyada lol ...
indians k sath lar lar k k "z" k bajaee ab "j" use ziban se ah jata he lol ok gudnite ...:lazy:

Haha, Khuda Hafiz behan! :)

First, I am not allowed to provide the list of the sites which were blocked but PDF was one of them.
Second, Plz talk positive, this is not a good way to pass your own thoughts about any country or nation on a forum.
The flag in your signature/location means you are the rep. of the country so please show some good manners.

go and read comments on times of india and hindustan times....then come back with your lecture on good manners....i havent said anything rude or wrong....this is truth.....70 percent of indians dont have toilets in home....i am not posting a link cause its a banned topic here....you can google it and you will find telegraph and guardian news links......plus use your common sense...most people that migrated in india are poor people...they dont have access to computers and internet.....they follow their local newspapers that shows them all is incredible in india.....indians newspapers have huge pictures on their front pages...they use them to brainwash their people.......Pakistani websites have nothing to do with it......indians themselves are responsible for the maltreatment of minorities..........narinder modi is banned from entering USA....reason being he is a genocidal maniac and a terrorist...plus he is also chief minister of one indian state......that means his voters have same mind set as him...they all want to kill minorites in india.

But, and I quote...'Internet censorship however is no answer. Blocking the free public opinion is akin to what Gaddafi n all did during their rebellion.' Yeah, right !!!b HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Can you spell HYPOCRISY ? Sure, I KNEW you could.:rofl:

You knew the rules of the forum as you signed up so if you still break them it is not hypocrisy for them to ban you.

Looks like India's harmonius communal society was threatened by a mere public forum. Not quite the rosy picture Indians like to paint here.

I kept getting messaged that the server is doing some "DDOS attack check" on my browser and iw ill be redirected in 5 seconds...

Probably PDF came under DDOS attack,thats why.

PDF is a responsible website whose staff and top brass adhere to international law.

with that said, i utilize my right to state quite openly that india is fool-hardy for blaming everything on Pakistan. To implicate Pakistan for a purely domestic political phenomenon of hindustan is laugh-worthy at best and truly exposes the obsession and paranoia they have towards us especially when it comes to every little evil and misdeed taking place over there

curiously, it's Bengalis who are being targeted indiscriminately....the same people they once felt "humanitarian" towards when it best suited them. All that coming back to bite them.

hope the situation stabilizes and targeted physical and verbal attacks against Bengali Muslims are ceased...our Foreign Office and UN Permanent Representative should make this clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom