What's new

PDM gift to nation

People knew it that they are on borrowed money (CSF/loans) yet the Nara was "khata hey tu lagata be hey"

So like an adults they should get ready for consequences

Irony is global inflation is down..if economies pick up or inflation goes up again people won't have even clothes to wear

So
ابتدائے عشق ہے روتا ہے کیا
اگے اگے دیکھیے ہوتا ہے کیا

1692996312518.png

Ya allah napak fauj ko aysy tabah ker jesy tu ne abo jahil or khusru parvez ki fauj ko tabah kiya

Sky Daddy will not help. This is the problem with our people. Instead of making duas to a God who may or may not exist.. actually do something!

house, factory, tubewells are all on solar. I knew this day would come!
Same here...
I even hoarded dollars untill it hit 300
People were laughing when it told them it will hit 300 when ishaq dar came

Anyone of my relatives or friends tell me it's mehangai
I send them this back(yes all of them were PMLN voters, mostly in attock/hazara and multan region)

Same here...
I even hoarded dollars untill it hit 300
People were laughing when it told them it will hit 300 when ishaq dar came

Anyone of my relatives or friends tell me it's mehangai
I send them this back(yes all of them were PMLN voters, mostly in attock/hazara and multan region)
It will go beyond 350 by the looks of things!

It will go beyond 350 by the looks of things!
Higher the better
Untill people change their attitudes I simply happy with the rupee going down suits us "foreigners" better, its no brainer that foreign youthias are better off with rapid devaluation

Most of the foreigner are youthias and they have "no idea" of "ground realities"

People were okay with it when their country men were bombed because of foreign 💵💵💵

This is basically Allah azab for that..

So ab bughto
It seem azab is only at Youthias cause they are the only one crying their mama all around, right?

Put a Kunda in GHQ bulding getting free electricity since 1947

In desperation look for GHQ to order breaking of dam or flooding Pakistan to save their face
Only earth quake or Flood can save their doobti Nai-yya (Sinking Ship)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom