Absolutely wrong

IMF wants you to balance your books

It's up to you how you implement tax and what taxes you implement

You have three choices
Tax the rich
Tax the poor via direct taxes
Decrease spending

Every govt makes it own choice

Only if u have red my post or do u have comprehension issue then I'm sorry.

You should..

I mean only elite Youthia has time on PDF .. mostly enjoying their life in the west...

We only cry because we get emotional the same way we cry at end of romantic movie 🍿🎥

There was no abuse of power the deals are pretty clear

You can simply default..you don't need to pay them. Default and renegotiate

That's what I would do since we are already at junk rating now

There is no point of not defaulting anymore
Expats send 32 billion dollars a year...they want money but no vote... chup kar ka pisa dia jaoo...

And PPP are to blame for this disaster
PPP introduced diesel and furnace oil power units for kickback.... Both Nawaz and Zardari with his energy advisors should be in prison and recover all lost money to dirty IPP contracts.

Its Gift of Pakistan Army to Pakistan. They're the one behind everything since ousting of Imran Khan.

But People had their enoguh, there are several videos of mass burning of electricity bills. This skeleton is about to collapse and Pakistan Army will be first responsible institution.

Dont worry, army is first in line for not paying its bills either

why media target is only pmln & pti & others but not PPP & given the clean chit to this bloody mafia & who want to imposed this ppp mafia over PAKISTAN...
6285100e957b7.jpg

Don't blame PDM, Why not Bajwa and Company.

Don't blame PDM, Why not Bajwa and Company.

Next to impossible. The contracts are ironclad. I can understand the first few power plants having such contracts post Musharraf due to urgent need of electricity but then this scam went for far too long. In addition, there are allegations of some being front men of Sharifs and Zardaris.

What PTI tried was to negotiate or have these power plants face forensic audit of their accounts which surely would have exposed something.
Ok, the contracts are ironclad. However, in these matters, if intent to defraud the public and the state can be established in a court of law then I am led to believe we should give it a try.

But, there is a caveat. The other day Miftah was on TV and he explained that the power requirement in Summer is around 40k MW whereas in Winter it is around 10k MW. He said no company in the world would invest Billions in power projects just to reap benefits 7-8 months a year if they are forced to run based on requirement and hence the capacity contracts were not just a necessity but also the norm all over the world. Moreover, he proposed that the industry should be forced to utilize electricity by diverting gas away from the industry during Summer and hence the generation should be increased so that we reap the benefits being lost due to non-production of paid energy to IPPs.

What I fail to understand is how the system is being run if there are ways around it through which we can atleast make it reasonable as opposed to the absolute mess the power generation system is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom