Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Some extent

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

The Sword Of Allah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
When we talk about India and Pakistan hatred comes to our minds that is the very thing that has destroyed us. We cannot accept that anyone of the both countries is doing good but both are doing bad . Due to this constant relationship of hatred this has also had an effect on our coming generations who are born within a system in which they are told that Indias an enemy or Pakistans an enemy.A border was laid between the both countries due to constant fighting and conflict but it can be seen that it brought no change between the relationships. We have come to an end with two branches one that is akhand Bharat or ghazwa e hind and the second branch on which there is a peaceful and happy South Asia . This isn't hard to accomplish but just a choice. Lets see one thing that we have in common,a corrupt government who we can't trust.
MAKE THE DECISION

We should respond to any Indian aggression with cross border firing or small scale operations, nuclear deterrence would keep anything from escalating as the cost of nuclear war would not only be catastrophic for us but the entire world.

It's also essential that we learn to bite back diplomatically. This is our issue. Our military is more than capable of responding fiercely, but our politicians are so spineless it's embarrassing. We need an aggressive government like the one they have.

When it comes to Kashmir, we cannot let that slide unless and until justice comes. I don't care if it joins Pakistan, gains independence, or India finally starts treating them right, unless and until Muslims within that region (as well as the whole of India) are treating justly, there cannot be proper peace. There can be some peace, but not complete peace until it's resolved.

Also, let's curb the influence Bollywood and other forms of Indian nonsense have on our society.

Last edited:
We should respond to any Indian aggression with cross border firing or small scale operations, nuclear deterrence would keep anything from escalating as the cost of nuclear war would not only be catastrophic for us but the entire world.

It's also essential that we learn to bite back diplomatically. This is our issue. Our military is more than capable of responding fiercely, but our politicians are so spineless it's embarrassing. We need an aggressive government like the one they have.

When it comes to Kashmir, we cannot let that slide unless and until justice comes. I don't care if it joins Pakistan, gains independence, or India finally starts treating them right, unless and until Muslims within that region (as well as the whole of India) are treating justly, there cannot be proper peace. There can be some peace, but not complete peace until it's resolved.

If your talking with the view of peace your ruining what can be done and I didn't earlier mention to stop retaliating to cross border fire but a solution to stop it otherwise I totally agree with everything you have said above with respect
Thanks

I just want to say that those who oppose peace between India and Pakistan are the real enemies of India and Pakistan.

If Japan and USA can be allies after what happened in WW2 then there is definitely hope for us.

Peace between the two neighbours is not just a hope but a future eventuality. Hatred cannot be allowed to succeed. Look what hatred did to the Jews during WW2 , all because Mr Hitler and some of his followers wished for their death.
Those who oppose peace are even against the founding father of Pakistan Mr Jinnah, he wished for peace and brotherly relations between the two nations.

If your talking with the view of peace your ruining what can be done and I didn't earlier mention to stop retaliating to cross border fire but a solution to stop it otherwise I totally agree with everything you have said above with respect
Thanks

I was just saying what we should do with India.

India is a banana republic and forever butthurt. What would need to happen is for 100 years to pass and a new more enlightened Indian generation to emerge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom