What's new

Pehal Kon Karega ? Minus-1 Per Ittefaq ? | Civil Military Relation Embroilment | Sabir Shakir

Why brother you have grudge about armed forces?

They are sacrificing their lives and young men to protect Pakistan from inside and outside....

outside enemies are known but inside enemies like political leaders who have followings.....simple folks don't know....

You know how Pakistan lost Bangladesh? not because of armed forces but we lost because of power hungry asshole ...who is still alive Bhutto zinda hai....

You know even Ganja has same tune like Bhutto right now..

What option we have left to secure for inside vermons?

Tell me?

My grudge isn't against the armed forces, or soldiers who dutifully defend the country.

It's with those who think they are above the law and constitution, and violate their oaths in service of personal, political, or any other reason.

My grudge isn't against the armed forces, or soldiers who dutifully defend the country.

It's with those who think they are above the law and constitution, and violate their oaths in service of personal, political, or any other reason.
:coffee:
You lost the marbles....

its the awaam and their worship of Generals that has made them powerful and immune!

we all love and respect our armed forces but in return we get qabza mafia that protects thugs like zardaris and nawazs and then when they retire run to australia and dubai and dont have to face the consequences this zombie boot licking awaam face the consequences!

any half decent african country would have hanged zardari and nawaz but no sir nawaz was allowed by the generals to leave the country!!!

US was allowed to drone and kill our people by Generals!

Zardari is allowed to murder Pakistanis as he enjoys the protection from Generals!!

so this system is fked up!

and now they planning a future for Miss Billo rani and Maryam last nail in Pakistans confin!

Log Mary hoay Hain änder se. Yeh civil military apas main jitna khaily. Halat ager aisy hi rahy tu na military bachygi na civil.
DHa Fwo ko bachana zarori hai!

mission objective hai ya!

The only sensible thing I can say in response to these so called journalists and their inside sources is... LOL
The reason why pti won was cuz of IK... if he is gone then either ppp or pmln wins and takes over pakistan. I swear if nawaj or zardari comes back in power then game over for pakistan..
Inshallah i might finally have a chance to be in business class too
20211118_044300.jpg

Currenrtly too expensive

Allah Khair Kary. Logon main shadid ghussa Hai. Na mujhe Imran bachta nazar aaraha Hai or na foj.
faraq kia parta hai bhai australia dubai london may palaces hun gey in sab keh bhag jain gey!!

boot boys will find someone to blame PTI boys someone destruction Pakistan aur Pakistanion ki hoge!

i wish someone someday holds these generals accountable and no that wont mean that person is ANTI PAKISTANI that person will be the most patriotic Pakistani in our history!

as long as their is fauji greed aka Military Inc we wont see progress in Pakistan!

faraq kia parta hai bhai australia dubai london may palaces hun gey in sab keh bhag jain gey!!

boot boys will find someone to blame PTI boys someone destruction Pakistan aur Pakistanion ki hoge!

i wish someone someday holds these generals accountable and no that wont mean that person is ANTI PAKISTANI that person will be the most patriotic Pakistani in our history!

as long as their is fauji greed aka Military Inc we wont see progress in Pakistan!
Is issue is, civil side is so weak. They don't take things in hands. Military as an institution is more professional and disciplined. Military try to keep things in balance, and then they take an advantage of things. It's a human thing. It's like sheltering an orphan girl and raping her at the same time.
No organization is developed in one night, and military should understand it. Similarly sincere and capable people are basis of everything, every organisation, every institution.
Idary banny dogy tu bnaingy. Her chez main intervention hoti rahygi تو kaisy bnaingy Idary.

Maybe read our history a bit. How many elected PMs have completed a full term? A bit of trivia to start proceedings.
Their own deeds.....read history carefully

They are pulling legs of each other...

Maybe read our history a bit. How many elected PMs have completed a full term? A bit of trivia to start proceedings.
Were they all removed only by military? Or other political person helped in removing them?

Last edited:
A lot of them did, but who’s constant meddling were they aided by each time?
How to explain you, we don't want another 1971 that is why establishment have to mediate....You know A politician fearing defeat announces he will come back sitting on Indian tanks "Khar"....

Regards,

Were they all removed only by military? Or other political person helped in removing them?
Both, establishment isn’t just generals, it’s a whole group of people including judges, politicians, presidents at one time, bureaucrats, etc.

How to explain you, we don't want another 1971 that is why establishment have to mediate....You know A politician fearing defeat announces he will come back sitting on Indian tanks "Khar"....

Regards,

Bhutto was brought to power partially by Ayub, he was his FM. 71 happened for a lot of reasons, but civilian supremacy and democracy were CERTAINLY not one of them. East Pakistan was lost partially due to a lack of these things. Ayub and Yahya were generals acting as dictators, and Bhutto was at a minimum a dictatorial civilian.

So I disagree with this logic. Generals swear oaths to the constitution, and they violate in the name of everything else. It’s unacceptable.

Both, establishment isn’t just generals, it’s a whole group of people including judges, politicians, presidents at one time, bureaucrats, etc.

Bhutto was brought to power partially by Ayub, he was his FM. 71 happened for a lot of reasons, but civilian supremacy and democracy were CERTAINLY not one of them. East Pakistan was lost partially due to a lack of these things. Ayub and Yahya were generals acting as dictators, and Bhutto was at a minimum a dictatorial civilian.

So I disagree with this logic. Generals swear oaths to the constitution, and they violate in the name of everything else. It’s unacceptable.
What is constitution? a booklet.....for sure unity and safety of my country is more important than a booklet.

Back
Top Bottom