What's new

Pehal Kon Karega ? Minus-1 Per Ittefaq ? | Civil Military Relation Embroilment | Sabir Shakir

khan is an arrogant person. he thinks he is above everyone and thinks he is always right. but he still is better than all the other rulers

These dumb stupid pakistanis think by kicking IK out, pakistan will be saved. Do u know who is going to rule after him???? Yeah this b1tch in my DP.... pakistanis deserve to be PPP and PMLN slaves.

Imran k ilawa 271 MNAs hain anyone of them can become PM. All of them are potential PMs
The reason why pti won was cuz of IK... if he is gone then either ppp or pmln wins and takes over pakistan. I swear if nawaj or zardari comes back in power then game over for pakistan..

tou badaltay na 2/3 majority lenay ke baad 2 times kyn nahi badla? drama karta hai

IMG_20211114_015421.png
IMG_20211114_015351.png

I guess you didn't see the new tweets from your Chirri Baba as you are going of on the older tweets :lol:

Opposition is being taken for a ride by IK and Establishment ..

First of all dear Sir, I do not own a twitter account. Second of all, let's not talk about what happens in parliament over the next days, week, month, etc. Let's talk in say .... 2024.

I sincerely hope that you are right, that the establishment continues to back IK until they are both overrun. I'm okay with that eventuality, it might be good in the long run. By the way, have you ever considered, let's say IK gets his way in the joint session, totally plausible that this happens, but what happens then? How long will it take to implement EVMs, and make all the necessary rigging arrangements for the next GE to deliver him another victory? How does that square vs. IK's term?

boys, Thandi Lassi Pee k So jao
Good idea, wake me up when something happens. :tup:
And pls don't quote me just for a joint session victory.
PMLQ has said they will support IK in EVM and other legislations :omghaha:
Brother I am kind of amazed, are you admitting that the establishment and their stooges are supporting IK? And that's he's not truly hanging on to power without their support? All these years I've had PTI supporters on this forum deny this till they're blue in the face. :D

Due to common man’s sufferings: It’s getting difficult to continue with govt, says Elahi
November 15, 2021

Due to common man’s sufferings: It’s getting difficult to continue with govt, says  Elahi

LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League Quaid (PMLQ) senior leader and Speaker Punjab Assembly said on Sunday that it was getting really hard to go along the PTI government as an ally, as the common man was suffering and the public representatives were unable to face them.

In a series of tweets issued here, he said the government seemed failing to mitigate the public sufferings. He regretted that the government was rubbing salt into the wounds of the public by presenting non-issues as serious issues. He said the situation would worsen if immediate relief was not provided to the common man. He suggested to the government to show seriousness in resolving all issues facing the public currently.
Meanwhile, a meeting of the PMLQ parliamentary party was held under the chairmanship of Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi. All members said that the common man was suffering, and people's representatives were finding it difficult to face people in their constituencies. For all these reasons, it is becoming difficult to go along the government, they added.
In the meeting, all members of the assembly gave the authority to Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi for making all decisions regarding continuing coalition with the government. At the beginning of the meeting, all members prayed for speedy recovery of Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain.
They expressed concerns over rising unemployment and inflation. The meeting also expressed serious apprehensions over rising dollar, petrol, electricity and gas prices and deteriorating law and order situation.
Federal ministers Tariq Bashir Cheema, Moonis Elahi, Senator Kamil Ali Agha, Members of National Assembly Salik Hussain, Hussain Elahi, Mrs Farrukh Khan, provincial ministers Hafiz Ammar Yasir, Bao Rizwan, Members of Punjab Assembly Sajid Ahmad Khan Bhatti, Abdullah Yousuf Warraich, Dr Muhammad Afzal, Ehsanul Haq Chaudhry, Shujaat Nawaz Ajnala, Khadija Omar, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Assembly member Mufti Obaid-ur-Rehman and Shafay Hussain were also present.

Due to constant loss in sugar mill and without lucrative ministries: It’s getting difficult to continue with govt, says Elahi

First of all dear Sir, I do not own a twitter account. Second of all, let's not talk about what happens in parliament over the next days, week, month, etc. Let's talk in say .... 2024.

I sincerely hope that you are right, that the establishment continues to back IK until they are both overrun. I'm okay with that eventuality, it might be good in the long run. By the way, have you ever considered, let's say IK gets his way in the joint session, totally plausible that this happens, but what happens then? How long will it take to implement EVMs, and make all the necessary rigging arrangements for the next GE to deliver him another victory? How does that square vs. IK's term?

You seem to be crying 'rigged election' 1.5yrs before it just because EVMs would be introduced :lol:

Got any proof or just hawai firing?

Back
Top Bottom