What's new

Pentagon opposes Pelosi's Taiwan trip due to Chinese warning

Who cares what you "think"? I asked for evidence not conjecture. And after engaging with your nonsensical rhetoric and trolling, I can't stress this point enough lol. Even if global times said this, you need to prove it and prove that they are citing an official and not just some analyst. Didnt think I needed to state the obvious, but....

My English is by far superior to yours, better not make comments on that seeing as you cant even construct a coherent sentence.

China can easily blockade and airstrike the living snot out of taiwan, wouldnt even need to send in troops. Those F-16S will be useless when they will have no airstrip to land on. I guess bottom of the sea would be better? Waiting for a nuclear superpower to snap is a fool's errand but these are the last howls of an declining US trying to fit into the globe.

You think you'll have to wait 20 years with this rate of provocation? China has already retaken Hong Kong, and Taiwan will be next...so I dont know what you're waiting for.
You ask for evidence on something I HAVE NOT SAID. And more importantly, YOU HAD NOT SAID THAT EITHER.

And lol, China can blockade Taiwan, with what? Do you even know how big the Coastline Taiwan have? I don't think even USN can completely blockade Taiwan. I mean, you can dream on and that's up to you.

And lol, your English is far superior to mine LOL. good one.

And it's F-16V, not F-16S....... :rofl:

Show me evidence where China offically said they will shoot down the plane. @jhungary couldnt, so maybe you can help him.
This is Cope to the extreme.......LOL

You want to say Global Times is official, that's your business, I never said anything about what Chinese Official said. You do know people have their own eyes and brain and they can go back and check what I wrote, right? Not everyone is like you who simply listen to what you say and think that's fact.

You ask for evidence on something I HAVE NOT SAID. And more importantly, YOU HAD NOT SAID THAT EITHER.

And lol, China can blockade Taiwan, with what? Do you even know how big the Coastline Taiwan have? I don't think even USN can completely blockade Taiwan. I mean, you can dream on and that's up to you.

And lol, your English is far superior to mine LOL. good one.
This is a reputable page, you cant go around saying "I think..." and blurt out any old garbage. I wont let you lol. I made the claim that China has never said they intented to engage the aircraft, you responded with something "I think bla bla bla". You failed to provide a source and now youre desperately claiming you weren't even responding to me eventhough you quoted my comment. You are in a mess, tangled in weeds and are frantically trying to worm out of this. Either way, my initial comment was correct and hasnt been refuted thus far!

LOL China has the biggest navy in the world, as well as more than adequate assymetric warefare. You're a charlatans if youre adamant that youre some sort of military professional! Blockading Taiwan would be easy for China and is gonna get easier as China continues to grow and US continues to decline.

Well, yes it is. Your order of words is ridiculously poor lol

So China says:"I will give you final warning because you offended me for 'final warning'
Final warning could mean anything. YOU chose to read into it as shooting down the plane because you're another charlatan just like @jhungary

So why didn’t the Chinese take the plane down? Don’t make promises you don’t intend to keep.
Did official CPC state spokesman say, we will take down that plane? We only say PLA will not idle around. Every superpower needs a war to prove itself. Thanks for giving the chance. :enjoy:

This is Cope to the extreme.......LOL

You want to say Global Times is official, that's your business, I never said anything about what Chinese Official said. You do know people have their own eyes and brain and they can go back and check what I wrote, right? Not everyone is like you who simply listen to what you say and think that's fact.
If that isnt what I said or you said, why did you you respond? I dont care you said "I think"...im still going to ask for evidence. You brought up Global Times, not me. Yeah it's evident to anyone who can see is that you tried to refute me and now you're backtracking because you have no evidence. Cope, youve been outed as a fraud LOL

So China says:"I will give you final warning because you offended me for 'final warning'
Isnt it the same in Korea war? And guess what happened. :enjoy:

Even Iran ballistic missile strike on US bases in Iraq take someday to response. Dont be so impatient. Wait for the good show to start soon. :enjoy:

Final warning could mean anything. YOU chose to read into it as shooting down the plane because you're another charlatan just like @jhungary

Are you kidding? Even Xi warns Biden not to 'play with fire' over Taiwan.

Isnt it the same in Korea war? And guess what happened. :enjoy:

Even Iran ballistic missile strike on US bases in Iraq take someday to response. Dont be so impatient. Wait for the good show to start soon. :enjoy:

Start it quickly. We have to fix our problem in Syria and Cyprus too.

Iran doesnt need ICBMs, it has enough fire power to keep US away from its borders. Russia and China have US checked in the ICBM department, you know the same Russia and China who are now allies of Iran LOL. Good ol US forein policy!

Israel is a tiny strip of land compared to Iran, you only need one or two nukes for Israel whereas Israel wouldnt be alive for long enough to fire the nukes needed to destroy Iran.
Delusional

Too many threads on this topic.
Sir, the intelliseach didnt show up any running thread when i was posting..if there is similar thread posted before i did, happy to see mine being merged into that thread..

Doesn't change the fact that China is squarely sitting on India's face.
well its our enemy country comes before even Pak..😁... do read my post in editorial about India, Pak, BD reunification..i see a prospective friend in pak 😉

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom