What's new

People Don't Want To Go To China

That was for 5 months, and of US has more foreigners,

I believe those numbers were tourist visa alone. We are not including business, student, professional and work visas
your 60,000 is everything combined

China steals tech from US all the time so arresting a chief spy wasn't politically motivated.
Lol, is the list provided by CSIS a conservative think tank linked with US gov credible ? What kind ludicrous logic is that ? Arrest should be based on evidence not your BS speculation. Meanwhile, samples of US stealing Chinese tech secrets and treasures,

Last edited:
I wouldn't visit China, Iran, North Korea, Russia or any other dictatorship because you never know what excuse they find to arrest me just to send message or use me as a tool for negotiations.
You probably more likely to get spit on your face than arrest by the authorities. Let face it mate you are a stupid no body no one gonna waste time even to talk to you in china

Espionage is an art. One looks pathetic complaining about it. It is a game that goes both ways.

Hypocritical from the US, the masters of surveillance and espionage.

The number of Chinese traveling abroad has also fallen sharply. There are economic reasons as well as others, the most important being safety.

The Chinese found that maybe only Japan is more suitable for Chinese people to travel, clean safe and infrastructure is also fine. Although the Japanese government is anti-China verbally, the people are still friendly to the Chinese on the surface.

So air ticket prices will remain high.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom