What's new

People in Pakistan Losing Trust in Army

IK is in jail. His panel of lawyers is so weak and probably just a handful.

Now when it’s mentioned that the public is with IK and he sits over a Vote bank of all Pakistanis, where are the lawyers who can stand up from all around the country and rally behind him ?

If they can’t go on the offensive against Bajwa, they can at least go on defensive first for IK.

The point being, it’s next to impossible to go against a serving COAS but if the public and the lawyers go after a retired COAS, the current COAS will know what’s will come for him when he retires.

The journos went on the wrong route, they became bashful and landed behind bars and safe houses. The lawyers should have backed them from all over Pakistan infact joined hands with them but they didn’t become one entity.

Now if lawyers lodge a case against Bajwa in every court in every city of the country, it’s a never ending charade. No retired COAS, no retired general can live in Pakistan after retirement, what to talk of assets like plots or land in Pakistan which will be meaning less.

Anyways, there is no unity in this country. I don’t even want to get started on this.
I doubt even the case will be fixed for hearing. Everyone knows, how the fixing of cases in the courts are influenced by the agriculture department.

The kind of mentality that lead to disaster in 71. Pity that we haven't learned anything from history.
Philosophy isn’t going to help.

Circumstances change, times change but not due to a certain thinking pattern but practical steps taken to keep up with changes.

71 is long gone, so is the mentality.

I dare GEO to do a poll right now asking if the people trust the army. You will barely get 20% in support of the army and that too with trolls/bots trying to alter the poll.

Our fauj kidnapping women and children, abusing innocents and sexual abuse of girls and boys will never be forgiven or forgotten. These viceroys have done what the Indian failed to do after 75 years.

Until the fauj is reformed and behaves without boundaries defined under the law of the land, the hate will grow and no doubt new insurgents will take on the fight in violent forms.
please dont spread false propaganda. So far, no reports have surfaced on sexual abuse of women. It would have come out by now given the propaganda machinery of PTI. I am no fan of PTI nor of PA nor PDM...i am concerned Pakistani citizen. But please dont spread falsehoods or things that have not been proven yet. PTI initially used to say this a lot (that women were tortured and abused...even IK said that) but they have since backed off on this claim as the prisoners themselves mentioned that they have been treated kindly in jails

the prisoners themselves mentioned that they have been treated kindly in jails

Prisoners being held without warrant and being refused a trial claim they are being “treated nicely”.

Ok…

1694797365132.jpeg

please dont spread false propaganda. So far, no reports have surfaced on sexual abuse of women. It would have come out by now given the propaganda machinery of PTI. I am no fan of PTI nor of PA nor PDM...i am concerned Pakistani citizen. But please dont spread falsehoods or things that have not been proven yet. PTI initially used to say this a lot (that women were tortured and abused...even IK said that) but they have since backed off on this claim as the prisoners themselves mentioned that they have been treated kindly in jails
im pretty sure the Government used to say the same things about Pakistanis in East Pakistan in 1971. All was fine then too.

as the prisoners themselves mentioned that they have been treated kindly in jails

Who gets treated kindly in a Pakistani prison except from Mota Nawaja who got a 5 star prison.
Its not easy for women to say that they have been sexually abused, they will also get threatened just
like they threaten the family of Arshad Sharif Shaheed and Zillay Shah Shaheed.

Trust?
Lol

People hate them and 110 million people are under 18 and all these kids watching what's they'll hate them for decades to come.

People are celebrating the every death and every time military is humiliated
Recent one is rescue operation.

Hate for army is deep rooted, they can so whatever now, this hatred will only increase over time

Being in prison without a bail hearing since 3 months, constant postponements of hearings, and denial to a fair trial are great injustices in themselves.

Do you expect people to say oh, in aurton ka rape nhn hua to all is well, nothing to see here?

I dare GEO to do a poll right now asking if the people trust the army. You will barely get 20% in support of the army and that too with trolls/bots trying to alter the poll.
What is the use of that information? if you do a poll on "if people trust the government", you may get barely 20%. For that matter if the poll says "if people trust the people of Pakistan" you may get a low number. You can't run your life by polling.

Back
Top Bottom