What's new

People who lost their lives due to Police/Ranger brutality

PTI supporters like yourself?

You guys can't take facts bro.
I'm a civilian and I see through bullshit.
IK is the biggest bullshiter in the country and sells his snake oil good.
I am not a PTI supporter, @DESERT FIGHTER yaar... aap bhi bhool gaye humain :(
I only believe IK is necessary in the Pakistan's political system, IK is not the only solution but he has to be part of the solution, Army is not.

And before you call me a patwari or fauj supporter or a jiyala.

Let me assure you, I'm none. I'm just a worried civilian whose seeing shit hit the fuking fan and the ceiling and the walls. A civilian who doesn't have the luxury to fuk off to a western capital and has to stay and face the same shit every day. And so will my children in the foreseeable future.
aren't you an army brat/burger (triple cheese waala) ? :P

Let's conveniently ignore the fact that the war on Ukraine has crippled Europe, especially U.K and Germany. And even U.S isn't exactly shooting rainbows and is on the brink of default - especially if they don't raise the debt ceiling.

Everyone's effed as we speak. But of course, certain political leaders will conveniently dance around this fact for their own personal agenda of dividing this country and its people - not much unlike Bhutto in the 70s.
Way to miss the point.

So, the global economy is effed, which is what necessitated chasing arshad sharif out fo Pakistan, then UAE, then torturing and killing him in Kenya.

The global recession is what necessitated the assassination attempt on IK, plunging the country into unprecedented chaos.

The global recession is why a special person, Zille Shah, had to be brutally tortured and killed.

I can go on but I have a feeling I'll be wasting my time.

I can face myself perfectly fine.
The problem is how good pmln or PPP or military has been or not.

The problem here is what is the self proclaimed Sadiq and Ameen himself been doing and is doing. And he isn't doing it for democracy rather for the chair. A disgusting selfish liar. A tainted fellow with no morals.
Good. You are entitled to your opinion. As is the dominant majority of people in this country who, like you, also happen to have, drumroll please, A RIGHT TO VOTE their choice of disgusting selfish liar in. and this isn't even about early elections anymore. Elections are overdue

And yes I have no long lost love for bastards like nawaz or zardari or Bajwa.
I know that and I never said you did. :angel:

I have no dog in that fight, I'm worried about the country and the chaos and unstablity this fuking drama has caused.
How did it start? Would you rather IK go sit in the corner like a good little boy and wait for his next turn when the generals feels like PDM is getting out of line. Rinse and repeat.

You guys are making indians happier.
Well, if the choice is between
staying in the gutter for the next 75 years as well, while the indians climb higher and higher every year and make fun of us for dying in lines for flour,
and
fighting for our rights and the hope for a better, more dignified future if that means the indians will be happier for a while.

I say let the indians enjoy for a while.

@-=virus=- , how's the view from the cheap seats, boss?

Last edited:
PTI also did, you guys even used to call Ali Wazir specially from Jail to vote in the parliament. You supported Mr Dawar.

Your protestors today are using Ptm slogans.

O Bhai konsi drugs lay Raha ha? IK ka special maal ha?
Pheli baat tameez sa baat kerna sekho, I did not get personal with you. Drugs per main nahi tum ho jisa selective criticism kerna atta ha bus. When PTI called PTM to table it was with the blessing of your N league army. The only mistake Khan made and he has been called out on that by everyone including his supporters is that he should have known better. He was trusting Bajwa then and even gave him extension who stab a knife in him.
Secondly if PTI did that why is PDM doing now? Why PDM calls Mohsin Dawar to Parliament? On top your army has no problem with that now and yet you are worried about the past but not present?
Third what protestors are saying and what PTI's official policy is, are two very different things. PTI or Khan has never endorsed anti army stance. If not then show me?
Your criticism is as misplaced as are you.

Way to miss the point.

So, the global economy is effed, which is what necessitated chasing arshad sharif out fo Pakistan, then UAE, then torturing and killing him in Kenya.

The global recession is what necessitated the assassination attempt on IK, plunging the country into unprecedented chaos.

The global recession is why a special person, Zille Shah, had to be brutally tortured and killed.

I can go on but I have a feeling I'll be wasting my time.
Yes, I did miss your point. I thought you were pointing at the economic downturn. But either way, how is this any different than what happened before the 2018 general elections?

Look what BBC had to say about the political situation in Pakistan back in 2018. Below, I'm copy/pasting some key takeaway from the article as my account is brand new and I'm not entirely sure if I'm supposed to post external links:

Pakistan election raises fears of 'creeping coup' - BBC​

A three-pronged approach is in evidence.

First, as some legal experts have observed, the courts have selectively applied the law to clip the wings of the outgoing government, thereby creating an advantage for its rivals.

On Sunday, Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui of the Islamabad High Court said that the ISI intelligence service was interfering in the judiciary, and had pressured judges not to release convicted ex-PM Nawaz Sharif ahead of the vote.

Mr Sharif was disqualified from office by the Supreme Court on questionable grounds last year, and has since been sentenced to 10 years in jail by a trial court, in a ruling which one legal expert described as an embarrassment to his community.

According to the Dawn newspaper, Justice Siddiqui told the Rawalpindi Bar Association he was not afraid of speaking out against the powerful ISI, saying: "I am not afraid even if I am assassinated."

Second, authorities have either looked the other way as banned militant groups have joined the election process, or have actively helped them to do so.

And third, the military has been given what many call an obscenely large role in administering the voting process on election day.

Many candidates from Mr Sharif's PML-N have been lured to leave the party and either join the PTI party of rival and former cricketer Imran Khan, or stand as independents.

There is evidence that those who have resisted such demands have faced physical violence, had their businesses attacked or have been disqualified from office.

Taken together, all of these moves point to a scenario where left-wing or pro-democracy parties are being squeezed by legal or physical threats.

This has left the field open for Imran Khan's PTI party and the religious extremists.

Long story short, Imran Khan enjoyed a similar position back in 2018 but I didn't hear much complaining from 'The Youth Train' about the law and order, judiciary, freedom of press, journalism, etc. If anything, the army support was at its very peak.

Our "youth" was busy making " مجھے کیوں نکالا " memes. Yeah, remember those?!

And I kid you not, some of you people sang songs of a certain army official day and night but now the very same official has been vilified to smithereens.

So my dear brother, wake up and smell the air. See how you're being brainwashed by chiasmatic politicians and being turned into cannon fodder, waiting to be hurled at the police and army.

P.S I'm apolitical, period.

aren't you an army brat/burger (triple cheese waala) ? :P
Yes but even my father is a believer of the constitution. Im proud of my father, never seen him do anything beneath him, a humble down to earth man. A true soldier.

Always tells me, respect is earned not demanded.

2 of my brothers are in the mil.
One of them served 6 years in operational areas, won a gold medal in a western mil course and served as an instructor in an important friendly state. Was a topper and a gold medalist in UET, before joining the mil.

The other is in the SSG.

Pheli baat tameez sa baat kerna sekho, I did not get personal with you. Drugs per main nahi tum ho jisa selective criticism kerna atta ha bus. When PTI called PTM to table it was with the blessing of your N league army. The only mistake Khan made and he has been called out on that by everyone including his supporters is that he should have known better. He was trusting Bajwa then and even gave him extension who stab a knife in him.
Secondly if PTI did that why is PDM doing now? Why PDM calls Mohsin Dawar to Parliament? On top your army has no problem with that now and yet you are worried about the past but not present?
Third what protestors are saying and what PTI's official policy is, are two very different things. PTI or Khan has never endorsed anti army stance. If not then show me?
Your criticism is as misplaced as are you.
Been on this forum for almost 2 decades. Find me any selective criticism.. a single post praising any of the above players.

Rest of your post is just rants I didn't even bother to go through.

Yes but even my father is a believer of the constitution. Im proud of my father, never seen him do anything beneath him, a humble down to earth man. A true soldier.

One of them served 6 years in operational areas, won a gold medal in a western mil course and served as an instructor in an important friendly state. Was a topper and a gold medalist in UET, before joining the mil.

The other is in the SSG.
sloot 🫡

We have a long tradition of joining the forces here in our family too, even if not always as a full life / career path.

My best to you and yours

/notroll

The other is in the SSG.

Been on this forum for almost 2 decades. Find me any selective criticism.. a single post praising any of the above players.

Rest of your post is just rants I didn't even bother to go through.
Im reading through your BS on this topic.

Crux of the matter is that let people decide what they want. IK can be liar , disgusting, dishonest whatever you want to call him its your choice but problem arises when intellectually dishonest people like you try to manipulate the facts. Fact is that our Military Establishment is this country is clinging like a leech that wont let go off power they have over affairs of this country. Ordinary people can see through the BS.. over the course of 75 years , we have not seen true civilian leadership and common people of this country rightfully blame Army of this country which your family is also part of. Nawaz , Zardari or IK are mere pawns in the game.

just calling out your intellectual hypocrisy

Im reading through your BS on this topic.

Crux of the matter is that let people decide what they want. IK can be liar , disgusting, dishonest whatever you want to call him its your choice but problem arises when intellectually dishonest people like you try to manipulate the facts. Fact is that our Military Establishment is this country is clinging like a leech that wont let go off power they have over affairs of this country. Ordinary people can see through the BS.. over the course of 75 years , we have not seen true civilian leadership and common people of this country rightfully blame Army of this country which your family is also part of. Nawaz , Zardari or IK are mere pawns in the game.

just calling out your intellectual hypocrisy

You want to see hypocrisy ?

Look at Imran Khan, he's still sit in Hen Munirs lap if offered all that.

I personally want Imran Khan and Bajwa both in court, sentenced and punishmed to set as examples.

I personally want Imran Khan and Bajwa both in court, sentenced and punishmed to set as examples.
Lol how is PDM holding on to power ? You think they are democratically installed? If Ik was installed, and then uninstalled.. who did that? And how did PDM come into power?

Its the institution of Army that is corrupt to core.. Bajwa and IK are individuals of the system.. so is Munir... so spare us your BS please.. People of Pakistan have no faith in Army and establishment.. unless they fix themselves, there is no point in blaming IK who only spent 3 years in power out of misery filled 75 years...before IK we were miserable and we still are.. will continue to be..

Munir is nt neutral.. it is clear as day.. if he was , people would see it and believe it by actions. So are you absolving Munir and Co of sins ? Continue with your hypocrisy

Nothing like this ever happened in General Zia era and he is is the one called dictator.
Maryam nawaz is worse than any dictator.

Let's not forget the uniforms who lost their lives and jobs due to the rioters going crazy.

If our Military wants to be neutral.. lets assume it to be true for a moment.. highly unlikely.. they want to restart the system.. then why not do it in proper manner?

Why do they want to take out IK from the system? Give people choices.. and let them choose... they want to choose zardari , Nawaz or IK? Why not make it people's choice if they truly are neutral?

Back
Top Bottom