What's new

People will distribute Sweets if Military take over happens in Pakistan. Imran Khan

Man ,the change doesn't happen overnight..I assure you whomever you bring in (that includes your army) to power, there won't be much change on the ground unless people are educated. Education is answer to many problems.

Democracy has its faults but at the end of the day you have the right to bring down the government..can you say the same about army rule? Democracy also brings change in people's thoughts over a period of time..they become less stubborn...they will be more open to criticism..if you try to kill democracy every few years , you will end up nowhere..sure army rule may give you some benefits in the short term but in the long term it is has severe implications.
I never said de rail the democracy ! secondly with NAwaz sharif and monarch co, its hardly a democracy.
they work for their self-interest by giving shit about people and country

IK is inviting military intervention as if he think that Military will let PTI gov in kpk to function and only sack the federal gov.

Poor IK and his poor understanding of political issues.

Imran Khan will always be clueless as he doesn't understand the gravity of the problem. He never had inkling for real problems nor he understands the side effects of the long term for the nation. Precisely why he is unfit to lead the nation. The fact that he lets himself used by others that could have imposed illegally Marshal Law against the democracy with Imran Khan in it too suggest that he can be easily manipulated which leaves easier job for the enemy of Pakistan.

In short, the stupidity is dangerous for Pakistan.

Last edited:
Mana Mochi.
IMG_20160723_100241.jpg

Why is there such a dislike of Imran Khan?
Mariyam Nawaz social media cell

Last time it happened there was shortage of sweets in Lahore if you think people will support Nawaz like they supported Erdogan you are kidding yourself Pakistan is different from Turkey

I dont support martial laws they gave us Baboon Butt and taliban in the first place but Baboon leagis shouldnot fool themselves by thinking Nawaz has same support in country as Erdogan

Mariyam Nawaz social media cell

Last time it happened there was shortage of sweets in Lahore if you think people will support Nawaz like they supported Erdogan you are kidding yourself Pakistan is different from Turkey

I dont support martial laws they gave us Baboon Butt and taliban in the first place but Baboon leagis shouldnot fool themselves by thinking Nawaz has same support in country as Erdogan
Mehnat kar, ghussa na kar.

View attachment 318477
Hahah. Umpire kuch karo plz.
Meanwhile Both Sharif's busy in NSC's meeting.
1103646228-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom