What's new

People will distribute Sweets if Military take over happens in Pakistan. Imran Khan

I M Sikander

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yet again the PTI chief is keeping alive his hopes from umpire ki ungli.

While addressing the public gathering today. IK asked the people, "what happens if military takes over the government in Pakistan".

And then he replied himself, people will celebrate and distribute sweets in celebrations.

Last time in 2014, the military establishment used IK and Tahirul Qadri to settle scores with NS and minimize his authority on issues related to foreign affairs, Musharaf case and India Pak relations.

Whereas IK kept on waiting for the umpire ki ungli till he finished his Dharna after APS.

After failing to over thrown NS gov. and repeated defeats in all by elections and local bodies, IK is giving idiotic statements in shear frustration

I wish " Khuda IK ki shadi karvai", so that he can vent put his frustration in a productive manner.

FB_IMG_1468771114157.jpg

Hahah. Umpire kuch karo plz.

What a childish remark.

Having said that, what was the context he said it in, a full quote would be better. I'm not about to jump to conclusions over a contextless remark.

Go live in Egypt then.

Please see the statistics...then reply here...

Pakistanis will not just distribute sweets this time, they will celebrate as if they have conquered theworld..

People of Pakistan hate Kingdom of Sharifs and Zardari... I pray that something like this happen so deluded patwaris can see their real worth..

Last edited:
Since 1947, Pakistan has seen three periods of military rule: 1960s, 1980s and 2000s. In each of these decades, Pakistan's economy has performed significantly better than in decades under political governments.

In a 10/12/1988 interview with Professor Anatol Lieven of King's College and quoted in a book "Pakistan-A Hard Country", here is how eminent Pakistani economist Dr. Mabubul Haq explained lower economic growth under "democratic" governments:

"..every time a new political government comes in they have to distribute huge amounts of state money and jobs as rewards to politicians who have supported them, and short term populist measures to try to convince the people that their election promises meant something, which leaves nothing for long-term development. As far as development is concerned, our system has all the worst features of oligarchy and democracy put together.

That is why only technocratic, non-political governments in Pakistan have ever been able to increase revenues. But they can not stay in power for long because they have no political support...For the same reason we have not been able to deregulate the economy as much as I wanted, despite seven years of trying, because the politicians and officials both like the system Bhutto (Late Prime Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto) put in place. It suits them both very well, because it gave them lots of lucrative state-sponsored jobs in industry and banking to take for themselves or distribute to their relatives and supporters."

http://www.riazhaq.com/2014/06/civilian-democracy-vs-military.html

Pakistan saw yet another confirmation of accelerated economic and human development under military rule in years 2000-2007. Pakistan's HDI grew an average rate of 2.7% per year under President Musharraf from 2000 to 2007, and then its pace slowed to 0.7% per year in 2008 to 2012 under elected politicians, according to the 2013 Human Development Report titled “The Rise of the South: Human Progress in a Diverse World”.

What kind of politician wants an elected government to be toppled by military? and what is the outcome of all previous military takeovers? only a continuity in democratic process can bring improvements. As far as corruption is concerned which party/person has ever done anything seriously to curb that? who has ever introduced any legislation to address that issue? No one because they are all corrupt.

That may be the case, a couple of years however later they will be eating sweets to celebrate the deposition of the military dictator (whilst shouting something along the lines of Ayub kutta hai hai). Pakistani politicians are far from competent but military rule only sets the nation on reverse. Better for the two institutions to cooperate together like they are right now,

not just sweets, they will celebrate as if the conquered world..

People of Pakistan hate Kingdom of Sharifs and Zardari...

I pray that something like this happen so deluded patwaris can see their real worth..

Hahah here comes another youthia, waiting for umpire ki ungli.

Back
Top Bottom