What's new

Permanent bans for ISIS apologists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On what bass you are decided "Hindu guy" is an Hindu? Did you meet him? Read all his posts you will know.

i don't know how to answer that...

i had forgotten to add ravi nair to the list of fine members.

Yes. Only those who pass a test should be allowed.....which means most of those who spent at least 5-10 years outside India in a true secular democracy.......so they don't have their heads stuck up their back side.

There goes me. I guess you will rule out Zimbabwe as a "true secular democracy" yeah ? :undecided:

We are re enforcing our old policy of handing out permanent bans for terrorist supporters. This should serve as a reminder that Pakistan Defence team will immediately and permanently ban any members who'd express support, pledge 'bayah' or distribute propaganda from the terrorist ISIS / Daesh organization. Any such posts must be reported to the red team ASAP.

We expect your cooperation in order to maintain a clean and fair platform.

Horus from Pakistan Defence Team.

Shukriya/Thanks
Thanks @Horus that's indeed a great step from you Sir!
Few days ago I started a thread about my friend who is also a ISIS supporter and you told me to PM his details but due to lower post count I cannot PM anyone.
This ISIS threat is not a joke.

There goes me. I guess you will rule out Zimbabwe as a "true secular democracy" yeah ? :undecided:

I can make special/calculated provisions for my friends in Harare. Because i have met quite a few, very knowledgeable Indians from African nations.

Yes. Only those who pass a test should be allowed.....which means most of those who spent at least 5-10 years outside India in a true secular democracy.......so they don't have their heads stuck up their back side.

actually, rss has a big support-base among the indians in western nations, especially in usa and britain... they give money to vhp which transfers that to the sanghi groups in india.

ISIS is terrorist but those fighting genuinely for freedom are not. Make a distinction.

agree with @Solomon2 ... you cant fight extreme views by banning them, you fight it by engaging in debate with them.
If any of the material posted is against govt/international laws, one might want to take action (to be on good side of law)
Also there is lot of hypocricy surrounding ISIS, people who oppose it here do so because of the bad name they bring to their community, but will not take a stand against many of the fundamental principles that ISIS follows.

Has ISIS reached Pakistan yet? What is the level of support amongst your people? Though being majority Suni I don't think so you will have much problem? Iran might be.

Good. Now how about having similar policy for israel/zionist and hindutva apologists. Both these cults are a bigger evil than ISIS by any standards. Its will make PDF clean from all sorts of terrorist apologist. :)

That unqualified 100 % of pakistanis living in Pakistan.

So how many year a pakistani should spend outside in a true secular democracy - I guess 20 atleast considering 10 years for Indians or perhaps even more!!

Good. Now how about having similar policy for israel/zionist and hindutva apologists. Both these cults are a bigger evil than ISIS by any standards. Its will make PDF clean from all sorts of terrorist apologist. :)

I can sense a sympathy for ISIS in this member.

@Horus You got your man!!!

We are re enforcing our old policy of handing out permanent bans for terrorist supporters. This should serve as a reminder that Pakistan Defence team will immediately and permanently ban any members who'd express support, pledge 'bayah' or distribute propaganda from the terrorist ISIS / Daesh organization. Any such posts must be reported to the red team ASAP.

We expect your cooperation in order to maintain a clean and fair platform.

Horus from Pakistan Defence Team.

Shukriya/Thanks

Your intent is good but again..i think it is a short sighted vision....The term terrorist is a very logical word when you take sides..For me ISIS may be a terrorist but it may not be for some people who are part of this forum and contributes immensely..The internet forum should allow free flow of ideas and interests without insulting any other interest group...That is what my thought of an ideal global forum like PDF..Any way...at the end of the day it is your take...Please do not think that i am not supporting the ban of ISIS...rather my worry is how to do you club those organization who are pariah in pdf like ISIS? What are the symptoms and reasons of ISIS for which you are banning them where as we have quite good supporter of many other terrorist organization in pdf?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom