What's new

Persia Nationalism and Azeri assimilation (Discuss it like a human being)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tehran is a new city, entirely built by government, Tabriz existed for centuries and was also where the industrial revolution began first in Iran. Generally it was always the greatest city in Iran. Nothing to do with current Persian government of Iran which only exists since 1925.

If Tabriz was paid any government attention like said, it would have been a much bigger city with much bigger opportunities.

The example he used of Shiraz, is also a city that gets far more government attention compared to Tabriz.

ASQ please don't insult anybody, don't down to their level.

85931.gif
I was checking through this thread, and almost every post I witnessed I was like:

Last edited by a moderator:
So when it comes to Tehran.government has built it,then about Tabriz,it is built automatically?Seriously,your logic sucks.

Ok Turkish members,look how racist' your Turk brother is,his hatred towards other races is killing him,you should visit a clinic,i know some good doctors in Tehran,have a visit as soon as you can.

That is the truth about Kurds.

They are bunch of mountain people, having intercourse with donkeys, dogs, goats, and are also infamous for having inter-family relations. Nothing else can explain their genetical deformation.

Or the way they treat their own women, their stupid tribal laws etc...The most uncivilized people you will find on earth.

ASQ please don't insult anybody, don't down to their level.
You are ridiculous,you are insulting yourself,all of you are the same,don't play the good card here.

That is the truth about Kurds.

They are bunch of mountain peoples, having intercourse with donkeys, dogs, goats, and are also infamous for having inter-family relations. Nothing else can explain their genetical deformation.

The most uncivilized people you will find on earth.
You are sick and probably suffering from a bad mental problem.You know what?The lowest people on earth are racists,they shouldn't be considered as humans.
About Kurds,the ones who are living in Iran are among the kindest and bravest people I've ever seen,their hospitality is the best.
I don't know if in your village people f*ck goats,because I haven't seen such thing in Kurds of Iran,.Maybe you are seeing these kind of things in your living area that you are obsessed with it.

Insulting, seriously?

Are you totally unaware of Kurds and their society? How is that insulting?

What you mean ? I'm talking abour your sick racist countrymen here.

While talking about how bad racism is, you can't even properly criticize your own countrymen, in contrast, you encourage them.

You are ridiculous,you are insulting yourself,all of you are the same,don't play the good card here.

You are sick and probably suffering from a bad mental problem.You know what?The lowest people on earth are racists,they shouldn't be considered as humans.
About Kurds,the ones who are living in Iran are among the kindest and bravest people I've ever seen,their hospitality is the best.
I don't know if in your village people f*ck goats,because I haven't seen such thing in Kurds of Iran,.Maybe you are seeing these kind of things in your living area that you are obsessed with it.

Coming from the iranian which insults Arabs on a daily base.

I asked one of you people a question without insult and you did not reply. you like to be insulted because they you can use that as an excuse to not replying. poor you :disagree:

I already answered your "question".

A Kurdish party named bdp, which actually advocates pkk and it's ideas are in Turkish parliament. They even insult and threaten Turkish state from time to time.

Now compare this with situation of Azerbaijani Turks in Iran which are forbidden to even talk in their own language.

A Kurdish party named bdp, which actually advocates pkk and it's ideas are in Turkish parliament. They even insult and threaten Turkish state from time to time.

Now compare this with situation of Azerbaijani Turks in Iran which are forbidden to even talk in their own language.
Pathetic liar,have you ever seen one Iranian Azeri?They are forbidden from speaking Azeri?Seriously?then how can they have a TV channel?
Just travel to Tabriz,you can barely find anyone speaking farsi.
You are showing your true face,just don't reveal it more than this,It is annoying really.

Coming from the iranian which insults Arabs on a daily base.
Just bring me one of my post in which I've have insulted Arab's 'race'.You are a liar too,just like your friend above.

time and again you people keep showing why you get called "khars".
I asked "what evidence do you have azeris are turks?".
this is suppose be your "answer"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom