What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for that its not the first time that they have used the military uniform. We need to ban sale of all such uniforms. time to put a strict rule in place with absolute implementation.

Not sure why martial law hasn't been declared. A few black people start rioting in the US and they send in their armed personnel carriers and impose curfews. Just saying.

Sad day. RIP to those innocent lives who went to school and never come back

Not sure why martial law hasn't been declared. A few black people start rioting in the US and they send in their armed personnel carriers and impose curfews. Just saying.
:what: why should martial be declared ?

curfews only add to miseries in our parts of the world. We are not USA . we would need at least a century even to come close to that

eUCq9Y3.jpg

Confirmed.
Action needed now, action. WE DEMAND REVENGE!!!

:what: why should martial be declared ?

curfews only add to miseries in our parts of the world. We are not USA . we would need at least a century even to come close to that

Martial law + curfews = get the job done to the finish. You can't fight terrorism in your country by going about your business as usual. It's not normal in my opinion.

Pretty much that's how they operate. When taken by surprise they can be captured alive, and many have been.
But on an operation like this, they want to make sure nobody takes them alive.
Well they certainly succeeded in this instance in making sure no one took them alive. I believe the term for these sorts of terrorist suicide-attack operations is "fedayeen." I've read that the best way to counter these sorts of attacks is to have an extensive and effective intelligence network that informs the authorities of any planned attack and to kill or capture the terrorists before they start the attack. Otherwise, casualties are inevitable.

Clearly you are being bitterly sarcastic. I did qualify my questions with a negative response as a result of yesterday's attack. Perhaps I worded it badly.

Actually, I wasn't being sarcastic at all. We were always expecting blowbacks from the operation, which prove how effective the operation is eitherway. However, we were never expecting the terrorists to be this inhumane, although they have proved time and against what kind of animals they are yet we could never expect them to attack children.

Yes I know How much you stand with us along with TTP there masters will be eliminated in most ruthless and brutal way really very soon.

stop it zarvan. they are sympathizing and we must thank them. you can carry on your differences on some other occasion.

I really dont know how to even express my pain for my city. at least 6 kids are from the colony i a live. neighbours its soooooooooooooooooooooooo painful.

Mubashir Luqman Claim India & Raw is involved in Peshawar School Attack 16 December 2014

Pervez Musharraf Claims Indian Army involved in Peshawar School Attack Talking to Mubashir Luqman

is there CCTV installed in the school ????

Some news say 7 , some say 9 Terrorist was killed ... ??? why still like that ....??

is there CCTV installed in the school ????

Some news say 7 , some say 9 Terrorist was killed ... ??? why still like that ....??

Traditionally Pakistan has been a media black hole when important events happen. Conflicting stories or no story is the norm. In the UK you can't pick your nose without a camera watching.

eUCq9Y3.jpg

Confirmed.
Action needed now, action. WE DEMAND REVENGE!!!

They should be hanged publically and their corpses thrown into sewer!

Traditionally Pakistan has been a media black hole when important events happen. Conflicting stories or no story is the norm. In the UK you can't pick your nose without a camera watching.

We have over 100 news channels gone are the days when of state tv stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom