What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'All the children had bullet wounds': Taliban kills 84 in Pakistani military school attack, most of them children
Taliban gunmen attacked a Peshawar military-run facility with students in grades 1-10 on Tuesday, killing 84 and wounding 36. Army commandos responded to the scene and returned fire.
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Instead of hiding/censoring (the normal practice), the media should broadcast images of those children who got wounded and martyred in the hands of these Afghan/Indian -backed bearded animals. Maybe the collective conscious of this nation would awaken.

Agreed. Citizens need to look around for Maulvi types, trying to preach Jehad and set their families ablaze. Start from the obvious ones such as Jamia this, Jamia that and then work your way down to brainwashing factories such as Huda Academy.

Time has come for the Pakistanis to march towards Madrassas, terrorist's safe heavens and breeding places, and set them on fire and eradicate anybody who resists. If the GoP cant do this, we should.

For how long can we put up with this? for how long?

Yes you are correct so some extent but today's event has proven to be one of the worst in history of Pakistan, like I said before Army needs to take over temporarily and hunt these bastards down and minimize the threat of evil attacks.
Very true.. In my view this has now crossed a threshold. Its as much a watershed event for Pakistan as 9/11 was for the US. Even though the body count is only a fraction, but the basic approach of intentionally targeting the kids as the main target and not collateral damage, changes the whole landscape. There can't be any more pulling of punches.

I am very much disappointed with SSG's performance

Situations like this are much complex than a normal man imagine,even best elite units like SSG have certain limitations in case like this.This is a hostage situation.Hostages are kids and hundred in numbers.Room for a clean ops is narrow in such cases.

@Zarvan forget about high alert in Delhi after Sydney, here are your terrorist brothers attacking young children in Peshawar .
Your RAW funded guys who have done this will be eliminated and if now if we have to go inside Afghanistan to wipe there leaders we would do it enough of these morons we would wipe them out

Time has come for the Pakistanis to march towards Madrassas, terrorist's safe heavens and breeding places, and set them on fire and eradicate anybody who resists. If the GoP cant do this, we should.

For how long can we put up with this? for how long?

This government hasn't convicted one militant since it came in power. Don't expect miracles from this government bro. The people of Pakistan are going to have to do it themselves I'm afraid.

I expect a strong response from PTI and IK. PTI has to come with a strong strategy along with the Pakistani army to hunt these savages. Unlike the government, PTI has no problematic relations with the Pakistani army.

Last edited:
Harr waqt India India kee ratt lagaye hui hai. I sometimes wonder that posters such as yourself aren't the real Taliban, trying to deflect the heat from your Arab Wahabi / Deobandi, Chechen, Tajik brothers and other Mehsud scums.
uncle why are u talking to zombies

Then your going to get shot along with the TTP

Pakistan is s religious and conservative state and people, deal with it
Yea, poor Pakistanis are dealing with the consequences, while you sit safe in a secular society and enjoy the benefits of such a society.

Your RAW funded guys who have done this will be eliminated and if now if we have to go inside Afghanistan to wipe there leaders we would do it enough of these morons we would wipe them out
Stop pointing fingers at each other guys.

Those guys have massacred children and with it humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom