What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this word. MUZZAMAT Peshawar Allah Ke hawally feel like what. Speechless as I am a mother

Terrorists would still find ways to get weapons through the black market. Besides Pakistan has a big gun culture, no way would they give up their guns.

Obviously you can't do it in single day. But it can be done in phase manner.

One insensitive ret@rd's post does not represent all 1.25 BILLION Indians now please leave this alone.

The internet is filled with such hate posts. It is no coincidence that even at a moment of bloodshed people from a certain country cannot hide their true feelings. This is hate which has been taught on both sides for decades. Of course, not every Indian is like this, but many are. We don't have to deny this fact. Such idiots live on both sides.

Child are so cute in Uniform. God Bless them.

Killing 130 students is no bravery. There can be never justification for this type of act.

Apne upar aaya to realize kar rahe ho?? Remember the reaction pakistanis gave when mumbai attacks happened??

Re-read my previous post and stop being emotional. I blamed both sides.

Pakistan before 12 am need to fire at least 50 cruise missiles on expected locations of TTP in Afghanistan give them a lesson and also a message to Afghan Leadership either they immediatele kill TTP leaders or face massive bombardment

I would suggest if any member from nearby Peshawar area is in this forum and reading this.

Get the fcuk out of ur computer and donate your blood and help the ones who needs it at this hour.

Forum can wait. Life can't.

I have done what ever was in my reach..from my blood to everything...Its easy to point fingers...

look at them religious leaders,where the heck are they?something needs to be done!!!

Those religious leaders and clerics should be clipped from their usual preaching.
That itself will reduce the terror menace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom