What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people of Pakistan should start DHARNA against all political parties... Remove all the barriers, security checkpoints etc from Parliment, Presidency, State CM houses, Government offices... phir ye kutay ke mooth mareengay aur HAM MAZAMATI BAYAAN JARI KAREENGAY!

I think with this event, it should be clear that we cannot wait for the fight to be tackled by the Army and Law enforcement.
I for one will start taking this step, any future contact with, interaction with.. any person who wants to, shows intent of , or openly displays support/sympathy or sides with the TTP/Taliban/Haqqanis/IS/Hizb-ut-Tahrir... Ill start beating them..using all resources at my disposal.. and then go after their families.

Extreme times call for extreme measures.

Inna lillah va Inna Alaihe Rajeoun

I just saw the news. May those innocent souls rest in peace. I read that 130 kids have been killed by now. Is it true?

Please just capture those responsible for the attack alive. Make them an example for Taliban animals. This is beyond grief and crying, just raise hell on Taliban hideouts anywhere you can find them. Enough is enough, the animals (I may apologize for animals, because they are innocent creatures) are going lower every day.

Yes. The moronic khan is still confused about who the attackers are. Seriously we are in a state of war. And that idiot is busy on things which are far lower in priorities. First win the war. Eliminate all the rats that are biting the roots of this country. And then go make naya Pakistan or whatever you want to.

Your naya Pakistan is not as important as saving purana Pakistan.
Stop your political BS

This is not the time to point fingers at your own but the time to unite and stand together the day we do that we wouldnt be victims of such shit!

I hope today India shows unprecedented unity with us and declares complete deescalation along the borders and a temporary no war act is signed for two years, so we can focus our 100% strength to clean-up Pakistan. We need to go under 100% lockdown of army and summary executions throughout the length and breadth of Pakistan need to be carried out. No terrorist group needs to be spared.

I've been mostly cynical of anything coming from Pakistan, but this attack has changed a lot of things. I can guarantee the Indian people would support your cause and the government should too if such a proposal comes up.

I think with this event, it should be clear that we cannot wait for the fight to be tackled by the Army and Law enforcement.
I for one will start taking this step, any future contact with, interaction with.. any person who wants to, shows intent of , or openly displays support/sympathy or sides with the TTP/Taliban/Haqqanis/IS/Hizb-ut-Tahrir... Ill start beating them..using all resources at my disposal.. and then go after their families.

Extreme times call for extreme measures.
Leave the families be...Not everyone is doing what their family raised them to do!

Inna lillah va Inna Alaihe Rajeoun

I just saw the news. May those innocent souls rest in peace. I read that 130 kids have been killed by now. Is it true?

Please just capture those responsible for the attack alive. Make them an example for Taliban animals. This is beyond grief and crying, just raise hell on Taliban hideouts anywhere you can find them. Enough is enough, the animals (I may apologize for animals, because they are innocent creatures) are going lower every day.

yes it's true

O -ve Blood urgently needed. All the people with this blood group must go to Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar.
Bumping this

Another post I read and cant find:

WHO LIVES IN PESHAWAR GET OFF YOUR *** AND GO DONATE YOUR BLOOD!

Stop your political BS

This is not the time to point fingers at your own but the time to unite and stand together the day we do that we wouldnt be victims of such shit!

This is no political BS. We are fighting a war and that idiot is literally busy paralyzing this country for his lame as$ political demands. If someone needs to unite then it is PTI. It is time to end all the political BS. Fight for your demands in the courts and not on the roads. And be part of this war in every manner possible.

General Raheel Shareef reached Peshawar

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom