What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIve it to them. Don't wait any longer, I think 30 years are more than enough for kiddy-gloves.

these scum bags are NOT Muslims, not humans

theyve stirred up a hornets nest...slaughter them all wherever they hide.

140 sons and daughters of the soil, all unarmed and in a place of learning - killed by ruthless SAVAGES who are enemies of the state. This wont go unpunished

The Pakistanis are straightforward and sometimes extremely stupid. The Indians are more devious, sometimes so smart that we fall for their line

Richard Nixon

Again feeling defeated

Attachments

• IMG_60124421782527.jpeg
    IMG_60124421782527.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 81
If Imran Khan or anyone from PTI yaps one more time about this being a reaction of drone strikes
Then Lanat on him and his party

RiP no mercy for ttp, I hope all politital groups will fully back the army now. The Mosques and madarsas need to cleared out as well.

@Akheilos
Aap ne mehsoos kia k aik bhi arab ne aa kar condolence nahin kia? Phir bhi yeh saudi khabti apni hi baatein kar raha hai. Itna apologetic mat hon. Jaan boojh kar urdu mein keh raha hun k baat zyada nahi barhay.

Please correct me!

The news ticker on my TV showed '100+ dead in attack on school' and I was shocked.

Looked in other news channels and found nothing.

Looked it up online and thought, 'oh, in Pakistan'.

Felt like a terrible person for thinking it means less because it happened there :(

RIP. I'm sure their deaths will be avenged.

Really sad event. It is time for us to stand unite behind our forces and eliminate all these terror networks. RIP to those innocent lives.

@Akheilos
Aap ne mehsoos kia k aik bhi arab ne aa kar condolence nahin kia? Phir bhi yeh saudi khabti apni hi baatein kar raha hai. Itna apologetic mat hon. Jaan boojh kar urdu mein keh raha hun k baat zyada nahi barhay.

Please correct me!
I dont care...An incident happened it only takes one to be a human to condemn it...

Plus one can type the words but we still cant be sure who is sincere hence I dont care if they condemn it or not...

It shouldnt effect us!

Right now what really is effecting ME is

WHY THOSE BLOODY "RELIGIOUS" BS parties are silent?

WHY THOSE CHANDA MANGNAY BHOOKAY LOG ARE SILENT?

Where the hell is all those screaming on tv to scream about this?

Why those assholes who come on tv to preach hatred are silent?

Why those who claim to be religious are silent?

Why who claim so and so is kafir are silent?

WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ASSHOLES their CONDOLENCES is more needed here than anyone elses!!!

Then don't preach violence you yourself can't practice. Your post about beating up Arabs was the most retarded thing I have read ever.

Hence I said "I urge Pakistani brethren". And let me assure you, I don't shy away from self defense unlike some city dwellers. And wanna hear another thing retarded? They have killed dozens of Pakistanis in Bahrain. Go figure.

Hope the aholes who did this will pay for this crime..

May Pakistan have strength and power to fight and remove these taliban scumbugs from the face of earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom