What's new

peshawer air port under attack

Send Thunder Birds with 2 * 10 rockets.

2014_Triumph_Thunderbird_1310404.png

Gift for Talibanis? o_O

****...!!!! I live near the airport, I had heard two explosions but had not given any attention to them.....:sick:
I wish some dont fall on my sorry rear, I am too young to die.....:enjoy:
Abe to ma na apne ammi abbu ko pote potiya bhe nahe diye.....:(

Abay tu abhi tuk kia ker ra he ???? Stop watching ****..Shadi kr aur dehi jmaa juldi..

Qabaili janglion kii gaand mein atum bum ghusaa Ker phaar deyna chahiey.
Tirah valley kaa badla ley rahay hon gey. Udher in Kay pushtoon bhai aka TTP ki gaand marii hai naa army nay.

All the filth comes from tribal areas.why Lahore airport or Islamabad
Airport were never attached?Because inthose areas humans live.

Which race teaches their ten year old how to shoot and kill?

No civilians were killed but the attacking tribal pushtoons didn't care.

They tried to blow up planes full of passengers. These. Animals should be given back the shitt hole called Afghanistan

Last edited:
Islamabad is home to the Red Maddrassa, which got to be so bad that President Musjarraff had to send in the Pak Army to clean it out. Mullahs taught underage boys and girls to be human suicide bombs in that mess several years ago.

Lahore was fraught with terrorists doing robberies to fund the Taliban and al Qaida.

No doubt many of good grass roots people of both cities are pawns in the middle of a Muslim on Muslim terrorism war.

But thus far the Government and military of Pakistan have failed overall by being to inconsistent, on again, off again. Let's negotiate. These terrorists are only stopped when dead from a good Pakistani police or military bullet.

Back
Top Bottom