What's new

Petition to ban Fools Nightmare and Muhammad Hafeez

Do you want Fools Nightmare and Muhammad Hafeez permanently banned?

• Yes

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 48.2%

• Total voters

Azad_ Kashmiri

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am back after my 3 weeks holiday in Pakistan. I was there when Imran Khan was shot! I saw the reactions of the common Pakistani’s. No one likes PDM/ Sharif/ Bhutto families. People have woken up. PDF moderators also please wake up! Please support Pakistan first. Do not let these 2 members post fake propaganda. Please look at the current situation yourself. Most of the Sharif family is in London; one of the most expensive cities. Look at the past corruption featured in the
Panama Papers! Look at the current PDM setup! All thieves who used to fight and swear at each other are together just to defame one man! That one man is a true patriot. Please support him. Us, oversea’s Pakistanis despite being away from it love Pakistan deeply. Please do the same

Not just ban them but expose their pictures. I have a few :

C991C4F9-3B87-4A77-8603-D2466F7BA7B8.jpeg

I am sure this fool has multiple ID's, he is most likely a member of Mota Nawaja's
family. I won't be surprised if he is either Bubloo or Dubloo.
1668792197250.png

I am back after my 3 weeks holiday in Pakistan. I was there when Imran Khan was shot! I saw the reactions of the common Pakistani’s. No one likes PDM/ Sharif/ Bhutto families. People have woken up. PDF moderators also please wake up! Please support Pakistan first. Do not let these 2 members post fake propaganda. Please look at the current situation yourself. Most of the Sharif family is in London; one of the most expensive cities. Look at the past corruption featured in the
Panama Papers! Look at the current PDM setup! All thieves who used to fight and swear at each other are together just to defame one man! That one man is a true patriot. Please support him. Us, oversea’s Pakistanis despite being away from it love Pakistan deeply. Please do the same
Learn to tolerate people whose opinions differ from yours even if you find them despicable. I myself strongly disagree with their political views but this doesn't mean that I should advocate for banning them. This forum should continue to maintain freedom of speech as long as the forum rules aren't being violated.

I also returned from a holiday to Pakistan. I echo earlier posters comments about the hate against PDM.

I only met 3 relatives out of hundreds who supported PDM.

What I liked the most was PMLN posters couldn't be found in Punjab. Only pictures of PTI !

Learn to tolerate people whose opinions differ from yours even if you find them despicable. I myself strongly disagree with their political views but this doesn't mean that I should advocate for banning them. This forum should continue to maintain freedom of speech as long as the forum rules aren't being violated.

Agree.

both are oldies and corrupt but banning is not an option.

No, because otherwise you wont know what Pakistanis are all about.
Corruption, Nepotism and selfishness
loot maar ke kha gaye

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom