What's new

Petition to ban Fools Nightmare and Muhammad Hafeez

Do you want Fools Nightmare and Muhammad Hafeez permanently banned?

• Yes

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 48.2%

• Total voters
No, because otherwise you wont know what Pakistanis are all about.
Corruption, Nepotism and selfishness

And oversees Pakistanis don't lie, don't do corruption now or before when they were in Pakistan? Don't lie on foreign papers, don't do fraud in business, welfare benefits and in credit dealings?

I hate politics as I know how corrupt EVERY SINGLE blood sucking politician is, including the one you people favor, "The" IK! I think it's the dumbest thing to allow one person and his supporters to act like they are the God chosen and suppress all other voices. In fact these people are ALSO just as corrupt as the one's they put the blame on.

And oversees Pakistanis don't lie, don't do corruption now or before when they were in Pakistan? Don't lie on foreign papers, don't do fraud in business, welfare benefits and in credit dealings?

I hate politics as I know how corrupt EVERY SINGLE blood sucking politician is, including the one you people favor, "The" IK! I think it's the dumbest thing to allow one person and his supporters to act like they are the God chosen and suppress all other voices. In fact these people are ALSO just as corrupt as the one's they put the blame on.
They do - because they are Pakistanis since we are making statements. It is a corrupt gene pool. Every one born in Pakistan has tasted corruption or had to engage in it no matter who they are. However, by leaving Pakistan you have the choice to not be part of it

Im not in favor of banning them, i want mods to kick them out :lol:
They are here only or spreading propaganda from the anti IK media channels and we all know these channels are mouth pieces of few swines (generals )

Im not in favor of banning them, i want mods to kick them out :lol:
They are here only or spreading propaganda from the anti IK media channels and we all know these channels are mouth pieces of few swines (generals )

And what about the constant abuse of our military, our shaheeds, our institutions on here? That BY LAW is a crime in Pakistan, but openly happens here by IK's propaganda team? So we should let the IK's propaganda team alive here insulting and belittling Pakistan here every minute but kick out a couple of people you people think belong to some other party?

Show some respect for fellow Pakistanis and learn to debate with tolerance and with respect for each other.

Last edited:
We need to make this process simpler. Identify the companies - get the helpline. Start boycotting their goods. That work needs to be done and researched so people have easy to access accurate information.
اتنے تردد کی کیاضرورت ہے ؟ فوجی سیمنٹ، فوجی فرٹلائزر ، فوجی مصنوعات کا بائکاٹ کرو انکے کھانچے بند کرو جو حرامیوں کے اقا ہیں

They do - because they are Pakistanis since we are making statements. It is a corrupt gene pool. Every one born in Pakistan has tasted corruption or had to engage in it no matter who they are. However, by leaving Pakistan you have the choice to not be part of it

Thank you! That was my point, So then let the people be people if all are the same? Why allow opposing opinion to be "eliminated"? Is that what these people are able to do in USA or UK or EU.....or they "tolerate"? And if they tolerate there then why not here?

Tolerance and Respect for all MUST be there no matter who one is or what one says (and respect for our institutions MUST be kept at all times).

I am back after my 3 weeks holiday in Pakistan. I was there when Imran Khan was shot! I saw the reactions of the common Pakistani’s. No one likes PDM/ Sharif/ Bhutto families. People have woken up. PDF moderators also please wake up! Please support Pakistan first. Do not let these 2 members post fake propaganda. Please look at the current situation yourself. Most of the Sharif family is in London; one of the most expensive cities. Look at the past corruption featured in the
Panama Papers! Look at the current PDM setup! All thieves who used to fight and swear at each other are together just to defame one man! That one man is a true patriot. Please support him. Us, oversea’s Pakistanis despite being away from it love Pakistan deeply. Please do the same

I don't like them. I think they are corrupt just like their leaders. Maybe only morally but still, corrupt. But I won't like them To be banned. They have the right to speak bul!sh!t. They actually give me hope that even after so many deficiencies and problems, i am still better then them.

Voted No.

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE is one of the best members on PDF.​

Your group photo :

231474EF-4C50-446D-B7C6-A97A381937CF.jpeg

althouh i bloked them utt nooni bots must be in ail or mental hospital

This thread and comments below gives a feeling of medieval Europe. They are witches, burn them.

Voted No.

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE is one of the best members on PDF.​

I am sorry I am not pointing you. It's just Pashto proverb of the day time.

Pashto me aik proverb Hy,

Sawal : Dosre gaun me g@ndu Kon hy pata kaisy chalo Gy ?

Jawab : tmhary gaun Kay g@ndu Kay Sath Saanjaydaari or gapsgap hoge uski.

And what about the constant abuse of our military, our shaheeds, our institutions on here? That BY LAW is a crime in Pakistan, but openly happens here by IK's propaganda team? So we should let the IK's propaganda team alive here insulting and belittling Pakistan here every minute but kick out a couple of people you people think belong to some other party?

Many of you with "foreign flags" allow people to spit on your face as being Muslims, insult you racially and you tolerate for Dollars love and Pounds love of the King. There YOU TOLERATE, but here, you want two people to be removed or kicked out because they are like you and are just portraying some other agenda than you? Where is that "tolerance" OR does it ONLY exist when a Gora sahib abuses you and you take that abuse like a little pet, wagging tale?

Show some respect for fellow Pakistanis and learn to debate with tolerance and with respect for each other.
Few swines (generals) are not representing our military , no one is above the institution, these regime changers aka dollar khoor haramis are the responsible of all the mess in which we are right now , they are not our protectors but killers
IK was nothing, ik is nothing, but the way these corrupt kanjars acted against the political leaders, journalists, supporters of PTI , we cant forget or let these cowards to forget , we made them hero’s on their good acts, and we know how to behave with the villains if they act rudely

Few swines (generals) are not representing our military , no one is above the institution, these regime changers aka dollar khoor haramis are the responsible of all the mess in which we are right now , they are not our protectors but killers
IK was nothing, ik is nothing, but the way these corrupt kanjars acted against the political leaders, journalists, supporters of PTI , we cant forget or let these cowards to forget , we made them hero’s on their good acts, and we know how to behave with the villains if they act rudely

Mr. Riz - Let me correct you. ALL politicians are blood sucking ANIMALS and MR. Khan is one of them. The two officers who confronted him and told him while he talks about others, his OWN house is making billions in corruption, he CHANGED their roles. And since the Daddy saw his corruption and DIDN'T want to support him, he's making people like you insult our institutions like Army, and our shaheeds. That should never be allowed, period.

Mr. Riz - Let me correct you. ALL politicians are blood sucking ANIMALS and MR. Khan is one of them. The two officers who confronted him and told him while he talks about others, his OWN house is making billions in corruption, he CHANGED their roles. And since the Daddy saw his corruption and DIDN'T want to support him, he's making people like you insult our institutions like Army, and our shaheeds. That should never be allowed, period.
I don't understand why people think that IK is much different from other politicians. The fact that he allowed incredibly corrupt politicians to join his party shows that he is not much different than the rest.

And what about the constant abuse of our military, our shaheeds, our institutions on here?

Can you please share some instances of shaheeds or actual soldiers being abused?

We really need to learn to decouple the establishment (the political players), from the army (the fighting force).

As for the topic, banning any member for a different point of view is counter productive. In a healthy society you always need to have a differing point of view, and debate.

Otherwise, what's the difference between a black vigo and us?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom