What's new

Petition to keep jamahir out of India-related threads

Keep jamahir out of India related threads

• Keep him out of Indian threads because he has no solution, just states half-truths.

• Let him be. Pakistani members read him avidly.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will take some pity on you and clarify that me jamahir xeuss and iamnobody are different people, you are just delusional. try developing some critical thinking skills. If you don't believe me, then ask people on pdf whom you trust.
Tableeghi!!!!

@-=virus=- @jamahir give him some guidance and cure his delusion
kinda agree with you here

@jamahir is no hardcore mullah, he's hardcore commie with a sprinkling of select "islamic" ideas

but much like you, sadly, he does hate Hinduism, Brahmans in particular with the same passion as you appear to.

it's all very unfortunate and sad

we should be anek titilayian

and mile sur mera tumhara

try developing some critical thinking skills.
I don't know about other states. In my state lower castes are a pampered lot. They get jobs through reservation, hoard wealth through corruption, abuse their power to form a gang in the office by recruiting people only from their community and do various sorts of unethical things like stymieing appointments of general category candidates. Wonder what else they do.

@SoulSpokesman @Paitoo @Skull and Bones @-=virus=-

@Jeeten Parikh

I don't know about other states. In my state lower castes are a pampered lot. They get jobs through reservation, hoard wealth through corruption, abuse their power to form a gang in the office by recruiting people only from their community and do various sorts of unethical things like stymieing appointments of general category candidates. Wonder what else they do.

@Jeeten Parikh
bhikari bhikari hota hai, it means little ki Hindu ya Musalman ya Isai etc

this constant begging for reservations just shows ki bhot incompetent log hai ye @Drizzt and bhikari bhikmanga @jamahir types

@Jeeten Parikh

In private companies it's not an issue. In state government jobs they do gang up.

Anyway, to hell with it. I am thinking of taking a break from PDF. If you surround yourself with negative thoughts, you will start behaving negatively.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom