What's new

Petition to keep jamahir out of India-related threads

Keep jamahir out of India related threads

• Keep him out of Indian threads because he has no solution, just states half-truths.

• Let him be. Pakistani members read him avidly.

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. "Scoring" ? That shows you are not a playboy but a ghey boi or at the least a lout or a bisexual. "Scoring" isn't a word used by those who really enjoy the company of women but someone who has to show to his sister that he doesn't get hot-faced for males. "Scoring" means you are inflicting war upon women and not desire and passion. You are no Casanova but Gaandunova.

2. Typically desi lout ghey boi'ish of you to ask for my sister to "prove" your straightness. Why, is my sister ( if I had one ) the only female left in the world ?

3. I am misguided and not you, mullay ? :rofl:

And this post is also for Virus who laughed at me along with you.

I had quit but the utter nonsense, irrationality, misogyny and violence-mindedness on the forum brought me back to counter or correct.
how many *****ng times do i have to tell u i am not a playboy, i just get lucky when it comes to ladies, Some people are good at maths, science, i am good with women, so what. I will say it again send your *****ng sister and ask her how *****ng straight i am.

how many *****ng times do i have to tell u i am not a playboy, i just get lucky when it comes to ladies, Some people are good at maths, science, i am good with women, so what. I will say it again send your *****ng sister and ask her how *****ng straight i am.
mindset samjho bhikari ka

iske lye, anyone who gets laid is a "player"

because isko to kabhi mili ni :lol:

Agar milti toh chhodta kya?
isko milni mushkil hi ni, namumkin hai

hate filled slum dwelling bhikari, and isko pasand hai hatthi khatti big ones, with a big appetite

khana kaisey khilayega even if by some weird chance date lag gai ?

is type ki kisi jageh le k jayega bandi ko ?

stock-photo-kolkata-india-april-people-sitting-outside-a-roadside-tea-stall-641116174.jpg

they'll go:

taeyeon-kim-taeyeon.gif

@jamahir bhikari

isko milni mushkil hi ni, namumkin hai

hate filled slum dwelling bhikari, and isko pasand hai hatthi khatti big ones, with a big appetite

khana kaisey khilayega even if by some weird chance date lag gai ?

is type ki kisi jageh le k jayega bandi ko ?

stock-photo-kolkata-india-april-people-sitting-outside-a-roadside-tea-stall-641116174.jpg

they'll go:

taeyeon-kim-taeyeon.gif

@jamahir bhikari
Woh toh bolta hai bahut si auratein aur ladkiyan usey line marti hai?

who really enjoy the company of women .
i don't know have u been with a woman or not but, no one enjoys their company we all want one thing and for that men put up with their bullshit, for all the reasons that make u like them within a few months they all disappear, and u start to see their true nature, alot of men will let that slide and put up with them for that one thing, while some are like me, who say their goodbye and move on to the other, just in case the next one is different but sadly they all are same.
And your the third type who will keep beating his meat while cheering for them.

Last edited:

I never use f-words, why do you ?

i don't know have u been with a woman or not but, no one enjoys their company we all want one thing and for that men put up with their bullshit, for all the reasons that make u like them within a few months they all disappear, and u start to see their true nature, alot of men will let that slide and put up with them for that one thing, while some are like me, who say their goodbye and move on to the other, just in case the next one is different but sadly they all are same.
And your the third type who will keep beating his meat while cheering for them.

You certainly are a woman-hater than a woman-lover. As I said, you are no Casanova but a Gaandunova who uses words like "Scoring" and "Putting up with their bullshit" because you are waging war on women. Best you go to the bois to work your meat.

I never use f-words, why do you ?

You certainly are a woman-hater than a woman-lover. As I said, you are no Casanova but a Gaandunova
send your sis.
who uses words like "Scoring" and "Putting up with their bullshit" because you are waging war on women. Best you go to the bois to work your meat.
when u get one than you will realize the wisdom of these words, until then **** off.

vzh8ab21he131.jpg

Jamahir has finally been banned from this forum. I guess everyone lost patience with his communist babbling.

Good riddance!!!!

Jamahir has finally been banned from this forum. I guess everyone lost patience with his communist babbling.

Good riddance!!!!
I'm already missing him

its fun to debunk and destroy his 10th fail arguments

also fun when he repeats the same thing he's been saying for years... gaddafi lol, nato blabla, capitalism bad, DPRK good :lol:

hope its just a week's worth of ban

I'm already missing him

its fun to debunk and destroy his 10th fail arguments

also fun when he repeats the same thing he's been saying for years... gaddafi lol, nato blabla, capitalism bad, DPRK good :lol:

hope its just a week's worth of ban
I love how he is also opposed to China in most cases, China isn't communist enough for him. Many Pakistanis think he is anti-Modi and support him, but they don't realise Jamahir jaise log apne baap ke sage nahi hote!! He is anti-everything. A total anarchist.

I have always said that while capitalism is unequal division of riches, communism is equal distribution of poverty!!

I love how he is also opposed to China in most cases, China isn't communist enough for him. Many Pakistanis think he is anti-Modi and support him, but they don't realise Jamahir jaise log apne baap ke sage nahi hote!! He is anti-everything. A total anarchist.

I have always said that while capitalism is unequal division of riches, communism is equal distribution of poverty!!
You are very wrong. He advocates communism only for India and capitalism for Muslim countries.

He has multiple alternate ids. And this one isn't perma-banned either.

His other ids are @Drizzt, @iamnobody, etc.
I will take some pity on you and clarify that me jamahir xeuss and iamnobody are different people, you are just delusional. try developing some critical thinking skills. If you don't believe me, then ask people on pdf whom you trust.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom