What's new

Petraeus: US would destroy Russia’s troops if Putin uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine

Russia will utilize Tactical nukes and the west will not do anything in my honest opinion and they will also utilize chemical weapons without regrets.. Biden basically said if Russia attacks a NATO country which means he won't do anything...

I predict a crazy Russian push-back in the coming winter and remember this prediction Russia also captures Odessa and all the way to the Romanian border and Tranistria.

This will come from Russia simply taking off their gloves and if my opinion is right Putin won't settle for anything before reaching the Romanian borders he will stop there that is in my honest opinion his real intentions to reach odessa and the Romanian border he doesn't care about Kiev
I don't think US will tolerate a nuclear attack by Russia on Ukraine. If US didn't do any retaliate. Next time Putin will use nuclear threat to ask for Hawaii or California...

I don't think US will tolerate a nuclear attack by Russia on Ukraine. If US didn't do any retaliate. Next time Putin will use nuclear threat to ask for Hawaii or California...

Negative I don't see them reacting to Putin using tactical nukes or chemical weapons.. I believe the west will do a media circlejerking when it happens and say hey look it didn't happen on NATO soil

Last edited:
Negative I don't see them reacting to Putin using tactical nukes or chemical weapons which.. I believe the west will do a media circlejack when it happens and say hey look it didn't happen on NATO soil
That is a redline for neocon. If Putin succeed to use nuke to get what he wants. Countries like Iran, NK will follow suit. Putin will also be more greedy and use more of this blackmail. US will not tolerate a nuke threat.

I think the US will do a false flag to justify nuking Europe or possibly nuke Moscow calling it pre emptive attack the way general Powell lied about Saddam chemical weapons. The US has been eager to genocide Russians for decades for refusing to kow tow to the US.

That is a redline for neocon. If Putin succeed to use nuke to get what he wants. Countries like Iran, NK will follow suit. Putin will also be more greedy and use more of this blackmail. US will not tolerate a nuke threat.

Tolerate? Last time I checked the world is multi-polar.. The US is not anymore the world hegemony militarily that window closed 10-15 years ago but it is only becoming apparent with time now.

There is no solo hegemony at this point in the world which rightfully makes the world erratic.. Hence Russia doesn't play by the rules set by others except the rules they themselves set..

Many more countries could develope it but make no mistake Russia has zero respect for the US strength or EU.. The Russians know the US will face logisitic issues and they will take on a weakened EU if it were to come to confrontation

Tolerate? Last time I checked the world is multi-polar.. The US is not anymore the world hegemony militarily that window closed 10-15 years ago but it is only becoming apparent with time now.

There is no solo hegemony at this point in the world which rightfully makes the world erratic.. Hence Russia doesn't play by the rules set by others except the rules they themselves set..

Many more countries could develope it but make no mistake Russia has zero respect for the US strength except Russia's itself
Think about it. Why Russia threaten to use nuke? Becos he can't win in conventional warfare. Anybody who want to use nuke is a loser.

Even USA who used nuke on Japan becos they know they might not succeed capture Tokyo even with all the advantages they have in late stage of WWII. Go read about battle of Iwo jima. The casualties suffered by US soldiers were so great, it leaves such a deep scar on the american dread about going against Japanese again.

Tactical nuke or not, they are out of tolerant level by the major 5 power. Once used, it's free for all. End of world.

Fools, US and Russia will destroy each other if US dare to use nukes or attack Russian army, I think the US is too chicken shit to do anything unless Russia directly attacks US and NATO.

If the US nukes Russia then China nukes the US. Bring it!

China is not stupid to get involved in this

Many more countries could develope it but make no mistake Russia has zero respect for the US strength or EU.. The Russians know the US will face logisitic issues and they will take on a weakened EU if it were to come to confrontation

You cannot use nukes and not expect global condemnation. Most of Russia's supporters outside the West would be against such a move.

US dare not mess with Russia in nuclear conflict. US should stop provoking Ukraine and prolong the war or send it troops to Ukraine to fight in support of Russia.
Not sure why Ukraine be provoked when its Russian troops on Ukrainian soil that's provoking them. And the Russians are prolonging it by staying there, even provide weaponry like hundreds of tanks, modern ones compared to what NATO provides.

Putin's smarter than this idiot general.
Better be. Russians around him are clamoring for him to use tactical nukes because they are losing.

Russia will utilize Tactical nukes and the west will not do anything in my honest opinion and they will also utilize chemical weapons without regrets.. Biden basically said if Russia attacks a NATO country which means he won't do anything...

I predict a crazy Russian push-back in the coming winter and remember this prediction Russia also captures Odessa and all the way to the Romanian border and Tranistria.

This will come from Russia simply taking off their gloves and if my opinion is right Putin won't settle for anything before reaching the Romanian borders he will stop there that is in my honest opinion his real intentions to reach odessa and the Romanian border he doesn't care about Kiev
Doubtful, very doubtful since it encourages Russia to use tactical nukes more if nobody responds.

Haha bring it on adulterer Petreaus.

You think Putin is afraid of USA?
Afraid not to do anything about those weapons supplies in Poland. Kept threatening to use nukes but still didn't go through with it. Now Russia is losing left and right, they bring up nukes again.

China is not stupid to get involved in this

You cannot use nukes and not expect global condemnation. Most of Russia's supporters outside the West would be against such a move.
Not to mention the Russian speaking people in Ukraine and even in Russia itself. As well as other countries nearby Russia including the Baltics and Poland and Finland. Get their own nukes as well if NATO doesn't respond.

Not sure why Ukraine be provoked when its Russian troops on Ukrainian soil that's provoking them. And the Russians are prolonging it by staying there, even provide weaponry like hundreds of tanks, modern ones compared to what NATO provides.

Better be. Russians around him are clamoring for him to use tactical nukes because they are losing.

Doubtful, very doubtful since it encourages Russia to use tactical nukes more if nobody responds.

Afraid not to do anything about those weapons supplies in Poland. Kept threatening to use nukes but still didn't go through with it. Now Russia is losing left and right, they bring up nukes again.

Nobody will lift a finger unfortunately and everyone will look the other way. The Russians will go berserker rage soon

Nobody will lift a finger unfortunately and everyone will look the other way. The Russians will go berserker rage soon
No one will look away if tactical nukes are used. Ukraine may not be NATO, but the Europeans will freak out and the U.S. will be making sure it doesn't happen again by getting involved with NATO to destroy and kill every Russian soldier by conventional means with the help of the Ukrainian ground forces.

Back
Top Bottom