What's new

Petrol Price increased 25 rupees. Petrol Price now 237

Aapne dekha hoga stock exchange mei stability aur Rupay ki kather me behtari aai hai.

DG ISPR’s legacy in a nutshell.

😅

Aapne dekha hoga stock exchange mei stability aur Rupay ki kather me behtari aai hai.

DG ISPR’s legacy in a nutshell.

😅

Ohh bhai ohh bhai...

When I even pay only 100 inr for 1liter than feel costly to drive... If government will ask to pay 200rs than I will buy a new bicycle and start using it...

Kis nay yeh shosha chora hai aaj?

I went out to buy some things and there are already long lines on petrol pumps.

Still not enough. Given the rise in crude prices, and the devaluation of the PKR, the price per liter in Pakistan needs to be somewhere around 300 per liter to eliminate the subsidies, and adjusted accordingly as these values change.

Do you have a calculation for that?

AFAIK, 240 or thereabouts is the breakeven for petrol. This was correct as of 2 days ago, the dollar did go up by around 3 Rs today, but still, 300 seems a bit on the higher side.

Note, talking about petrol here, not diesel.

Yeh to sab ko pata hai, but who said today?

Do you have a calculation for that?

AFAIK, 240 or thereabouts is the breakeven for petrol. This was correct as of 2 days ago, the dollar did go up by around 3 Rs today, but still, 300 seems a bit on the higher side.

Note, talking about petrol here, not diesel.

The delivered cost per liter of petrol at the pump is around $1.50 currently.

Wow. For the first time, fuel price in Pakistan approaches to what Indians are used to pay. Still about 10 INR lesser, but is in the ball park now.

Miftah says Imran agreed for 300 PKR per liter with IMF?! That is way higher than what Indians pay!

The delivered cost per liter of petrol at the pump is around $1.50 currently.

For Pakistan or the US?

Iirc, Miftah said in the previous press conference that we are still giving around Rs 20 in subsidies in petrol...will have to rewatch that to get the exact figure.

But it wasn't this high.

Anyways, let's see.

Around 15%

Desperate to get the IMF bailout because rollover loans of KSA and UAE linked to the IMF agreement.
One more 30 Rs increase is expected.
Sir G

Is final aim 270 or 300 ??
Where will it finally cap

Now 270 se new price 300 hogaye pti par dal diya

Wow. For the first time, fuel price in Pakistan approaches to what Indians are used to pay. Still about 10 INR lesser, but is in the ball park now.

Miftah says Imran agreed for 300 PKR per liter with IMF?! That is way higher than what Indians pay!
Don't indians pay 40-50% tax on 100rs petrol. So how come pakistan's petrol runs on subsidy even on 237 pkr (92 inr)?

Back
Top Bottom