What's new

Pharmacy Graduate Gets 17 1/2 Years for Aid to Al-Qaeda

Do u know some of the world famous temples are in Tamil Nadu...

See below.

I will agree that point many local customs of a region are incorporated in Hinduism, and that is what is great about this..

It does not change the fact that those Hindus are "converts". Which was the slur used by you guys against Muslims.

North Indian here, but you do know that the oldest and most historic temples in India are in South India right ?:what:

What a ridiculous argument!

By that logic, since there are grand mosques outside of Saudi Arabia, that must mean that Islam is native to those lands.

And do tell us about this religion we followed before Hinduism?

Already covered: most of you have been so conquered that you have lost all memory.

Except the Tamils. Do your own research.

If you do, you have done an amazing job of hiding it. Kudos?

Trust me you are doing no such thing.

In fact, "Indiaphobia" (known state 2) utterly prevents you from doing that.

Blame it on those Pheromones? They secrete involuntarily and take the control.

Yes, absolutely. It is called the vicious cycle.

I am a North Indian staying in an IT city of South.

And I am proud of what I see in the South, some of the architectural marvels of ancient temples and ancient customs still alive.

Consistency is a virtues. I don't convert to the fad of the day. ;)

So, once again, ZERO FACTS, but just a vague rant.

True to form, you are.

It does not change the fact that those Hindus are "converts". Which was the slur used by you guys against Muslims.

It is not a "slur".

Muslims use it themselves for anyone new coming to the fold. All the time.

We actually don't kill our apostates unlike some. ;)

The negative connotation is only because of the identity issues and false history that some "converts" assume.

The Islamic slavery was much larger in scale, much worse in practice and Muslims never had any intention to abandon it.

They were forced to. reluctantly.
I didn't agree . one was as bad as the other if you compare to European one.
I take one exemple:
i don't know if the book exists in English. Maryse Condé is a black French speaking writer.
She was writing a wonderful novel named "Ségou"
this is about the history of a land that we speak a lot in news nowadays: Mali, 240kms from Bamako !
it explains well how a great culture was destroyed by invasions and said superiority of other foreign cultures:
the Muslim but as it is explained in the book little bit worst was the superiority of the christian religion which didn't let any choice to people and gave them the feeling to be "inferior" people.
Both acted bad and acted in fascist way.

See below.

What a ridiculous argument!

By that logic, since there are grand mosques outside of Saudi Arabia, that must mean that Islam is native to those lands.

Already covered: most of you have been so conquered that you have lost all memory.

So, once again, ZERO FACTS, but just a vague rant.

True to form, you are.

The quality of think tanks is appalling in this forum. But do refresh our memory and tell us what we were before Hindus (since we dont know but you somehow seem to know)? And what about the Tamils? Since Tamils remember it, do tell us at least what they were before Hindus? The only one with 0 facts and a vague rant is you here sadly.

I dont get what u r trying to say....are u saying Tamils remember what religion they used to follow before the supposed conquest of Hinduism??

If so i am stumped.. i have stayed in Tamil Nadu for more than 4 yrs..i have never seen or heard any such thing..u btw sitting in Australia seem to know everything..

It is not a "slur".

Muslims use it themselves for anyone new coming to the fold. All the time.

Every religion uses that word. It is a valid word for someone who converts.

You, on the other hand, use it in an ancestral sense with a specific connotation.

The negative connotation is only because of the identity issues and false history that some "converts" assume.

Oh, we know exactly what "connotation" you intend to convey by that word.

I dont get what u r trying to say....are u saying Tamils remember what religion they used to follow before the supposed conquest of Hinduism??

If so i am stumped.. i have stayed in Tamil Nadu for more than 4 yrs..i have never seen or heard any such thing..u btw sitting in Australia seem to know everything..

Well from what I can tell, Pakistanis are trying to bring us down to their level by calling us converts(just like themselves), I wouldn't pay too much attention to it.

The quality of think tanks is appalling in this forum. But do refresh our memory and tell us what we were before Hindus (since we dont know but you somehow seem to know)? And what about the Tamils? Since Tamils remember it, do tell us at least what they were before Hindus? The only one with 0 facts and a vague rant is you here sadly.

Are you dense? Do you understand that the human race, civilization, is much older than the Vedas? Do you understand that belief systems predate those of Hinduism?

Do you dispute the historical facts -- accepted even by Indian historians -- that the Vedas and belief systems of Hinduism have their origins in the northern subcontinent?

Again, no spoon-feeding. Ask a Tamil friend about the 10,000 year old history that they claim to remember. That's long, long before the Vedas.

some dose of fun and laughter:

All hindus are converted from Islam, coz Zakir stammer says "the new born baby is Islam, later converted to other religion."

one story from panchtantra coming soon.

All the Rakshak of Hindu religious text are dark skinned south Indian. But all the Gods including Rama Sita etc. are fair skinned (May be from north India). So yes South India did belong to Hinduism but only as Rakshak.

Well from what I can tell, Pakistanis are trying to bring us down to their level by calling us converts(just like themselves), I wouldn't pay too much attention to it.

I find it hilarious when Pakistanis accuse us of being slaves to white masters if we support US or UK even on a single issue because britishers ruled us for what 200 odd yrs... But to them Islamic invaders like Ghazni and Ghori are heroes even when they butchered millions of hindus and forcefully converted their ancestors to islam... Actually this can be a classic case study of how a religion should brainwash so that the future generations of the people who were forcefully converted by that religions fanatics should actually wholeheartedly agree with the tactics of the fanatics...

All the Rakshak of Hindu religious text are dark skinned south Indian. But all the Gods including Rama Sita etc. are fair skinned (May be from north India). So yes South India did belong to Hinduism but only as Rakshak.

Gods themselves are the Rakshaks.

The Bhakshaks are the villains.

Why do you write abt sumthing which you dont understand ?

Do you have even a slightest idea what you are talking about?

And what about Krishna????

shri_krishna_or88.jpg

when u make a statement , plz take care to not look like ignorant f**l

Back
Top Bottom