What's new

PHILIPPINES complain to UN about China ‘intrusions’

well we are also doing and will do whatever is within our borders, but in peaceful way... (i mean without too much of wet dreams lol) .

well we are also doing and will do whatever is within our borders, but in peaceful way... (i mean without too much of wet dreams lol) .

Don't worry, we won't have any objection for sure. Meanwhile also feel free when we deploy the strategic bomber that carries the megaton bombs within our border. :yahoo:

And i always failed to understand your obsession with India and It's affairs ......

Don't be naive and childish.

That is because of India's interference in my country. It interests me like many Bangladeshis. China also plays a big role, and it is honestly a more reliable partner. And you don't have the right to simply shut anyone who disagrees with you like that.

There are reasons why many of its neighbors don't like India much. Other than the Burmese Junta :lol:

Your country has already showed a poor example for many in South Asia. And it appears you haven't learned anything from your pathetic war against China back in the 60's.

Why are we talking about India? :undecided:

Don't be naive and childish.

That is because of India's interference in my country. It interests me like many Bangladeshis. China also plays a big role, and it is honestly a more reliable partner. And you don't have the right to simply shut anyone who disagrees with you like that.

There are reasons why many of its neighbors don't like India much. Other than the Burmese Junta

Your country has already showed a poor example for many in South Asia. And it appears you haven't learned anything from your pathetic war against China.

Just coz we are helping and trying to make better relations with BD , that gives you right to poke your nose in every affairs and intentionally put India into topics where it even does not belong to...right .....

Instead of blaming India , vote in Bd and choose a gov , which does not support India....

well.. as you people hate and love to Hate India , just coz we are bad bad hindus .... no one can change your mind set....

so just chill and relax... topic is about PHILIPPINES complain to UN about China ‘intrusions’

so better , share your divine knowledge about this topic , rather then brining India into your every topic.....

As an aside, I think this argument of India is just like China only 10-12 year late, must be a popular one in India. I've seen it mentioned/used pretty often now.

Of course this is a fallacy. China and India has developed very much in their own way and the two followed very different development patterns.

We are told we are better, more talented and they told us we should not be ashamed of our seleves because we can make Nike Shoes or assemble ipods... our growth started just the last decade, now we are 1.7 trillion... this time next year 2 trillion +....

It appears the Philippines is open to discussing the issue with China - what is a suitable compromise from a Chinese perspective?

Something along the lines of Al Khafji also called the neutral zone?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khafji

Is it reasonable to claim sovereignty over waters 5 miles off the coast of the Philippines?

Well China is gonna be met with some adverasries in the UN and G-20meetings... heavy pressure from countries like malayasia, ASEAN countries

Expect this region to get more heated in the comming months/years.

From China's point of view the philippines seems to be the weakest link of the ASEAN countries. Also US interest will increase in south china sea as it seems PLAN is focusing on building a ocean going south sea fleet. They pretty much transferred most of their newest toys to the south sea while the other two fleets (east and north) remains largely unchanged.

PLAN does not believe it's fewer new ships will make a difference in possible conflict with US backed SK, Japan. It wants to build and test a model blue sea fleet first in the south. US will be watching and the ASEAN partners will be watching.

D7F3F830CF5D894FA3FB28D5EFC.jpg

96E29026A2F76165FBD4B7FAFA2ED.jpg

INS ARihant (indigenious) NUKE SUB
Indian-Submarine.jpg

Russian Sub Give to India... Akula class, WAY AHEAD OF CHINESE JIN CLASS
images

I CAN POST PICTURES TOO BUD

Expect this region to get more heated in the comming months/years.

From China's point of view the philippines seems to be the weakest link of the ASEAN countries. Also US interest will increase in south china sea as it seems PLAN is focusing on building a ocean going south sea fleet. They pretty much transferred most of their newest toys to the south sea while the other two fleets (east and north) remains largely unchanged.

PLAN does not believe it's fewer new ships will make a difference in possible conflict with US backed SK, Japan. It wants to build and test a model blue sea fleet first in the south. US will be watching and the ASEAN partners will be watching.

Pretty much my take on it too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom