What's new

PHILIPPINES complain to UN about China ‘intrusions’

that islands not belong to Vietnam and other south asian country .it is Chinese used it countrl it manage it.but in 80's this island has been took away ,it is the time China has began developing.we are weaker but we never forget that islands and alwaysre affirm that is illegality .
"Every country isnt greedy and aggressive like China"
30 years China never break any war with it neighbors .India USA Russia did they ?never fight with it neighbors .however you still say China are greedy and aggressive.it is enough !if you really want China greedy and aggressive.we will not let your down .it is your want .

Zeeshan360 said:
Every country isnt greedy and aggressive like China

Yes, only china is greed and aggressive in South Sea!

China should respond with military might if any ASEAN nation dares to encroach into Chinese territory.

yes yes yes, VIETNAM and ASEAN should respond with military might if china nation dares to encroach into VIETNAM and EASEAN territory.

Yes, only china is greed and aggressive in South Sea!

yes yes yes, VIETNAM and ASEAN should respond with military might if china nation dares to encroach into VIETNAM and EASEAN territory.

Before post something to show your innocent,ask the pepole from Thiland,Lao or Cambodia how they feel about your country,I gurantee they wont think you are not aggressive or greedy.

cloneman said:
Before post something to show your innocent,ask the pepole from Thiland,Lao or Cambodia how they feel about your country,I gurantee they wont think you are not aggressive or greedy.
that you said apply only for your country!
Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and many many country in the world are VietNam friends!
They love my country!
Many many country in the world boycott your country, boycott all from china!
most of people know china's Products quality, very very bad!
So, people say that " made in china ! made in sida! "

Looking at map, seem to me Vietnam extends it's territory to Palawan,,thats worse than China, why not file the same complaint against Vietnam?

China should respond with military might if any ASEAN nation dares to encroach into Chinese territory.

Unless you confused the Malaysian flag for Chinese, aren't you from an ASEAN nation?

that you said apply only for your country!
Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and many many country in the world are VietNam friends!
They love my country!
Many many country in the world boycott your country, boycott all from china!
most of people know china's Products quality, very very bad!
So, people say that " made in china ! made in sida! "

Lol,are you living on another planet or the false love from Thiland and Cambodia only exists in yor dream? Post me some pictures about joint Thiland-Vietnam military exercise to prove it since military cooperation is the core relationship between countries,before you talk something about love.

As I stated before I don't see ASEAN countries working together as a tight group with regards to the Islands in South China Sea. Different South Asian countries have different claims to the islands and there is a great deal of internal conflict.

He is probably a Malay Chinese. There are a lot of ethnic Chinese in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia.

Yes I know, but I thought it was interesting that he supported a Chinese attack against his own country.

cloneman said:
Lol,are you living on another planet or the false love from Thiland and Cambodia only exists in yor dream? Post me some pictures about joint Thiland-Vietnam military exercise to prove it since military cooperation is the core relationship between countries,before you talk something about love.
I used to live the countries, so I know that, okay!

Yes I know, but I thought it was interesting that he supported a Chinese attack against his own country.

If I am not mistaken there was and still is some ethnic tension between Chinese and Malays in Malaysia and it is even more intense in Indonesia (a massacre of Chinese people occurred in the late 1990s). I think Singapore became independent because of this kind of cultural split. Traditionally Chinese people in South East Asian countries are more supportive of the KMT ruled Taiwan but lately they've become more supportive of mainland China.

Unless you confused the Malaysian flag for Chinese, aren't you from an ASEAN nation?

The Overseas Chinese, not matter where they are, or how long they have been their country of birth, is loyal to the Han empire!

I am not being rude. It is just that that is the truth and all must understand that. They have a strong feeling for the land of their origin and that overpowers everything else.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Nothing surprising!

Back
Top Bottom